For all those that think they've seen everything...

-
I'm not an expert, but at first glance I'm really not impressed. Yeah, it catches the eye. But looking closer, for all the money supposedly spent on the engine, you'd think he'd put a little more into dressing the engine bay up a little better. Also, green interior? Not exactly the most desirable. I know some people just love the 70s green colors, but with a white outer paint job I would think a blue or grey interior would go a little better. Maybe even black, but black vinyl in California is not always the greatest of ideas. However, the car market being what it is, I'm sure he'll probably find someone to pay every penny of what he's asking.

actually, i have seen that one before
was for sale a while ago AND mentioned the turned down 25K that time as well

Keep the green interior, keep the stereo, get rid of those awfully big wheels, put the scoops back where they belong,get rid of that stupid Dart-Bird sticker and the monster DODGE one too, re-do the what looks to be ripply body panels,Detail the engine bay,put the ride height back where it belongs, Retune the engine for street-duty, and, um no the column shift/bench/non-rallaye dash are just not doing it for me.
OK but,the wing can stay. But $18,000 for a project car? IDK. Maybe the wheels are worth 16,lol
Ok maybe I'm being a bit harsh. But so far no takers, and I too saw it a while back. A loooong while back. I giggled then too.OOps, I was supposed to be less harsh....
Ok then, I do kindof like the wing, just not $18gs worth of like. Now if it came with 6 pretty young virgins, and 1 married but soon to be widowed beauty queen, and my name was King David, well I might go to the bank. On second thought, I'm 63...........................

Last edited:
Well I'm not holding back. It's ugly as hell, it's a hack job and the guy is smoking a big giant sack of crack to think it's cool. It's not cool , it's stupid looking and if I were in the neighborhood drunk I would probably jump out of the car and kick that ******* wing off.

I have no words! I can't believe people do this kind of stuff and think that it looks good. I think it's was supposed to say 1800.bucks not 18000.

I have seen people asking more for less.....not my cup of tea but more power to him

Does the trunk lid clear the wing? Not sure from the one pic showing the rear at an angle.

I for the life of me can't figure out why anyone would want to make anything look like an ugly *** SuperBird or Daytona in the first place.

3 times? 6gs is still too much for all the work needed for me to actually show up with it at a car show, and still not show it.lol.But at least I could drive it there.
I mean me and that green will never be friends.Not to mention those wagon-wheels.heehee

-
Back