for got name of part I wanted

-

unknownsnake

Reaction score
I have a six pack scoop on my car and ive seen people make it more useable. They had this plate with foam around it but I have no idea what its called now. A summit racing link would be good if you have it. :happy1:

I don't know what it's called either but I know you can make one out of a baking sheet and some foam from Home Depot.

anyone even done this setup? Would I need one of those carb spacers to get the height I need to get a good seal?

Ive seen it use a few times, how much distance is there from your baseplate to the hood? Most of the foam is 4" tall, but im sure you can get foam from home depot or something and cut it whatever height u need

"plenum baseplate?" Look up some posts by "Oldmanmopar" he has a nice one in his car

Like here

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=258690

attachment.php

I used that very Moroso pan on my 71 Dart. Stock 340 intake on a mild 360. I had the small Mopar Pro scoop. The pan with the foam sealed real good to the hood when it was closed. I used a Mr. Gasket velocity stack with double stacked filters on top of the pan to get it through the hood and into the scoop. It worked real good. Worked so good in fact, I had to richen the Thermoquad a few steps up.

-
Back