Status
Not open for further replies.

ron spilman

The Kaptain
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
'62 plymouth fury 2dr hard top. original 66000 mile car. 318 push button automatic. 1962 was the first year for the max wedge cars and this would make an excellent "clone" car. this car is complete and is in extremely good shape for its age. starts and runs fine, needs some brake work. $3000 obo. please pm me here if interested - thanks

Hey Ron,
Just noticed your profile picture. Is that a 57 Plymouth?
Looks cool, do you have a bigger picture to share.

sorry about the no pics right now just getting that figured out on how to post them. my son is going to help me do that as soon as he gets a chance. once again i am sorry for any inconvenience that this caused. i am far from any kind of computer guy or used car salesman. gotta cut an old truck driver some slack every once in a while!! anyway the car is located just outside of quincy il. which approx. 2 hours north of st. louis mo. right on the mississippi river. if any one needs more info on the car you can call travis at 314-315-2827 or ron at 217-316-3651. i will get pics posted of the car as soon as my son has time to help me out with it.

Hey Ron,
Just noticed your profile picture. Is that a 57 Plymouth?
Looks cool, do you have a bigger picture to share.
Thats "Christine" infamous B-1 powered '58 Plyouth pro-Mod from the 80's. "Claudia" was WAY cooler, IMO.

"Christine" was built by SUNCOAST PERFORMANCE racing up in Crystal river area of Florida, Back in 87-88. Really Beautiful and WAY good runner. I was working in that shop at the time just getting my feet wet in the business (cutting out 4 link brackets, and light welding jobs and an TON of shop cleanup) before I went off and Joined the Navy.

here are the pics of the fury that eveyone has been wanting for. a huge thank you to my 15 year old son for helping the old truck driver figure this picture posting thing out!! sorry for the delay in posting them. if anyone wants more pics i do have more than what are posted here just let me know. - once again thanks for being patient with me getting these pics up - the kaptain

Ron.jpg

Ron 1.jpg

Ron 2.jpg

Ron 4.jpg

Ron 5.jpg

Ron 6.jpg

Ron Cars.jpg

Ron 8.jpg

Ron 13.jpg

Ron 12.jpg

outside of quincy, il ... about 2 hours of st. louis right on the mississippi river

THANKS FABO!!! the car is sold and going to its new home in canada!! thanks again for letting me post it here and for all of the views that it got!

Congrat's on the sale and to the great Canadian that got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back