Status
Not open for further replies.

Robb

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
FOR SALE

This was listed under a different thread, but I thought the title was confusing. I am opening a new thread to be clear that this car is for sale.

STATS:
True Formula S Fastback - Build sheet and fender tag for validation
California Car - It came from CA about 4-years ago. I have a copy of the last title listing the CA owner, and CA black plates for validation.
273 hi-po/4 speed/8.75 rear/ HD suspension
Complete new in boxes Legendary Interior set (seats, foam, carpet, door panels, headliner, etc.) This alone would be over $1500.00 if ordered today.
The car is mostly disassembled, but all original parts are included and well organized for refurbishing. This is a very complete project, and includes all of the original trim parts. The only missing parts I am aware of are the fan shroud, air cleaner, gas tank, and master cylinder, which were not included when I purchased the car.

CONDITION OF BODY:
Golf ball size hole in drivers rocker, and rust under the rear window (also driver side). Both are as a result of an early quarter panel replacement. A story was relayed from the previous owner that a tree fell on the car in it's early days.
There is a fair amount of surface rust on the inside floor pans with maybe 3-4 small holes the diameter of a pencil.
The deck lid has a very small rust spot directly under the lower trim.
The rest of the car is rust free (i.e. quarters, fenders, doors, hood, etc.)

I bought this car because it is an extremely solid project, which needs very little bodywork, but I have not found the time to work on the car, so it's time to sell.

LOCATED NEAR CINCINNATI, OH
$4,500.00 OR BEST OFFER I CAN TAKE PICTURES OF ANY PARTS, JUST LET ME KNOW.

67 Formula S - Driver Side.JPG

67 Formula S - Fenders-Nose.JPG

67 Formula S - Int rear.JPG

67 Formula S - Pass Side.JPG

67 Formula S - Trunk-Spare.JPG

Thanks to all who have inquired through e-mail, but still no takers.

Just a reminder that I am open for reasonable offers... I would really like to see this go to a good home soon!

I would like to look at the car. I live right off of I74 on the southeast side of Indy. I'd like to talk to you, but couldn't send you a ptrivate message with my phone # so I'll post it here. 317 847-6819

No problem... I will give you a call.

Anyone know why the PM's are not working... I am sure it's something I did wrong.

This is still for sale... someone please come look at it and make an offer!!!!

Adding pictures of the new interior set. I have all door panels, headliner, seats, carpet, and visors...

Please remember, I AM LOOKING FOR OFFERS. Someone please come look at this car. It is a really solid project...

do you have everything to put this back together--motor,tranny,shifter and linkage,etc.(except for the couple things you mentioned)?what kind of shape is the dash in(gauges mainly)?does it have disc brakes?thanks

Yes, I have everything to put it back together. Engine, trans, shifter, all the trim, etc. It is a very complete car. The gauges are all included and in good shape. Someone painted the bezel, so it will need to be repainted again, or vacuum plated. No disc brakes... I believe they are all 10 inch drums.

Let me know if you would like more info, or if you would like to contact me to discuss further.

do you have any pics under hood,underside floors,rearend,and dash?thanks again

I started a post about a year ago looking for advice if I should sell or not... Time is the biggest problem, and I haven't found anyone willing to do the body and paint for less then both arms and a leg!:toothy10:

I started a post about a year ago looking for advice if I should sell or not... Time is the biggest problem, and I haven't found anyone willing to do the body and paint for less then both arms and a leg!:toothy10:

This torso knows about the arms and legs! I`d love to own your car but have too many projects already. I hope you find a buyer for it soon. Good luck!

SOLD! :sad10: It went to another FABO member. Thanks to all who were interested...

Now the search for a decent driver begins...

Glad you finally moved it rather than part it, thats for sure !
Good luck on your hunt for a replacement.

:cheers:i'm glad it wasn't parted too,since i'm the new owner.thanks again robb and thanks to fabo!

:cheers:i'm glad it wasn't parted too,since i'm the new owner.thanks again robb and thanks to fabo!

Welcome to the sickness 66 wagon, good to have you. It looks like a nice solid car Robb has sold you. I think you got a great deal! Congrats!!!! :cheers:

i've been sick for many years.saying it's a solid car would be an understatement.very nice car for a very good price!thanks and glad to have it!=P~

i've been sick for many years.saying it's a solid car would be an understatement.very nice car for a very good price!thanks and glad to have it!=P~

I am just glad someone is going to make something of it and get it back on the road... I hope you enjoy it!

Best of luck, and please keep me and all the other A-body nuts posted of your progress...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back