-
Status
Not open for further replies.

scarlit

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
for sale 71 dart ,florida car built in windsor ontario...360 eng ,dual exhaust headers ,comes with black vinyl roof ,trim ,black carpet,ready too do your way, auto on column..nice soild car ...$8,999 FIRM...also have 61 comet gasser 302 out of mustang with carb setup 600 holley both for $16,000...IN BEAMSVILLE ONTARIO CANADA..20 MINUTES FROM NIAGARA FALLS

Attachments

• 066.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 933
  • 065.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 944
  • 007.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 946
  • 037.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 935
i hear ya ...that,s the way i got it so i just left them ...had a couple of heart attacks so toy,s got too go..46 yrs old ...160 pounds in great shape ,i thought...thanks for the advice get something soon too take them off ..

You could try a heat gun on the stickers, just don't get too close. A hair dryer would work too. Then some wd-40 to get rid of the residue. Glws. Could we see some pics of the white one in your avatar? It looks pretty nice too!

thanks for the tip jd...going too take off this week ..the white one is real nice ..i got it a couple years ago and put in storage for my nephew who lives with me for his 16th bday in july 28th this year..got a 318 ,dual,headers small cam,all origanal green interior column shift...i,m not a fan of the green ,but luckily he,s a GREEN BAY PACKERS FAN...going too try and find green bay dice and putting hood scoops on it and seat covers so he doesn,t ruin them""TAZLDAZL"" IS SENDING ME THE TEMPLATES FOR THE SCOOPS ...i,ll put some up when he get,s it ...can,t wait he,s going too lose it ...lmao...good young man..CHEERS

hahhaha no ..i got ONE and he got a 72 scamp ...red,black stripe black interior mint, column shift too ..cragars, 225 slant six you can eat off ....same deal .going too put hood scoops on his 2...he,s a little more wild let,s say ..he can wait for the 340 maybe in 10yrs this guy ...lol...reminds me of myself ..lol..not good ..hahhhah

Just a tough market for these cars right now . My 65 has been for sale for ever and its a good driver.

hard too believe knowone is all over this ...wow...have a few extra parts too go with it ,7,1/4 rearend...8,3/4 rearend, 294 posi gears ,steering column for a stick or console,power steering box ,too change from the strong arm steering ...times must be tough ...

thanks for the tip jd...going too take off this week ..the white one is real nice ..i got it a couple years ago and put in storage for my nephew who lives with me for his 16th bday in july 28th this year..got a 318 ,dual,headers small cam,all origanal green interior column shift...i,m not a fan of the green ,but luckily he,s a GREEN BAY PACKERS FAN...going too try and find green bay dice and putting hood scoops on it and seat covers so he doesn,t ruin them""TAZLDAZL"" IS SENDING ME THE TEMPLATES FOR THE SCOOPS ...i,ll put some up when he get,s it ...can,t wait he,s going too lose it ...lmao...good young man..CHEERS

I'm lookin for the templates too... Does he have others available? How to get ahold of him?

Thanks!

I HAVE THEM NOW...using this weekend hopefully ...search TAZLDAZL...see what he has too say ...i,m sending them back when i,m done .. i believe that,s what he wants ..have too find out ....if he wants me too send them too the next person ..not sure ...let you know after this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back