[SOLD] FOR SALE: Chrysler Long Ram Dual Quad Intake Manifolds Mopar YUMMY!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
These intakes were tuned to move these big boats down the highway faster... Imagine what they could do in your A body!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• 1961%20Chrysler-02-03.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 756
Man, I love those intakes. If they fit my SB I'd snap them up and pick them up to save shipping. Throw them in the dryer - maybe they'll shrink to fit my SB!

Man, I love those intakes. If they fit my SB I'd snap them up and pick them up to save shipping. Throw them in the dryer - maybe they'll shrink to fit my SB!

LOL....you could try it! Tell your MN friends I have these :glasses7:

Still available :burnout:

LOL....you could try it! Tell your MN friends I have these :glasses7:

Still available :burnout:

A friend once told me that Minnesota may have 10,000 lakes, but only has 3 fish - in the whole state (because they couldn't catch anything). Is that true???

My brother is running a big block Dart. I'll talk to him.

Cool, thanks :glasses7:

A friend once told me that Minnesota may have 10,000 lakes, but only has 3 fish - in the whole state (because they couldn't catch anything). Is that true???

Hi Karl! Funny, I have heard that too, some lakes are tough to find fish, but you just have to know where the honey holes are :D MN actually has some awesome fishing though!

I had a set of the ones that were only divided for 15". Totaled the car (60 Dodge Phoenix) on the Pasadena freeway. They were a pain to adjust valves but boy did they up the RPM range. Have never seen a set since I sold mine with the engine. They would be so cool with the new hydraulic cams today. I raced my cousin's 57 Chevy sedan delivery (station wagon with no side windows) and a 409 and it was no contest. I beat a 421 Bonneville in Denver when i was in NCR tech school. After that no one wanted to race. It was only 48 years ago.

They would look great in an A Body...

Attachments

• 0052.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 673
  • 001.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 723
The long rams evolved into shorter rams to provide more HP at higher RPM, which better suited drag racing. They were first introduced on the 413 Max Wedge engines in 1962...

First 2 pictures are prototype parts used to develope the manifold.

Last 2 pictures shows the final original casting & a repop version and an engine mounted in an A body with the manifold.

The long rams Keith has for sale in this thread are way cooler than the Max Wedge manifold...

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Picturedart1.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 630
  • Picturedart4.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 645
  • Picturedart3.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 638
  • Picturedart2.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 648
Are you sure you wanna keep 'em? I'd be willing to take them off your hands for my '62 300 custom.........seriously! got cash! Hook a brotha up!

Great price on the manifolds...

Here's another Mopar with them - 1961 Chrysler 300.

Ma Snart

Attachments

• 61 300 2.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 527
Without going back through all the pages, what's the current price?

EDIT: Never mind went back through the entire thread

I had a set of those in the late 80's and sold them for 500.00 cause I ran short on cash..
Regretted selling so cheap then ! I planned on puttung them on my 74 w100 shortbox 440 truck...that thing would have pulled a house with long rams !

I had a set of these in the 90's...ran short on cash... Had to pay to get rid of them...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 472
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back