Not open for further replies.

RTom

Depressingly A-Bodyless..
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Thanks for the interest guys!

I owe the school a little less than $2700 for this semester so at least that much. I have it at no reserve so really just whatever it goes for.

RTom

I know how you feel bud, college takes ALOT of money! lol But its worth it in the end, I got 2 years left

So true. I figure once I'm a pharmacist I'll have enough money to restore an a-body just the way I want it :D

Im a Conservation Law Enforcement student, basicly the fish police but agreed once im out ill have the money to restore mine!

Well it's gone from no bids up to 4 in the last 45 minutes or so & the price is already at $560. Looks really good in the pics. There's a long time left & I wouldn't be surprised to see it go quite a bit higher. Good luck with the sale.

I have a friend from high school who's a Pharmacist. Hardly ever see him any more because we live so far apart but whenever I do see him I point at him & say "Hey, I know that guy! He sells drugs!" He always laughs & says "Don't say that. You'll get me in trouble!" I always tell him "But it's true!"

Im a Conservation Law Enforcement student, basicly the fish police but agreed once im out ill have the money to restore mine!

Sounds like fun! I took a stream ecology class and we spent a lot of time in the field ( actually, stream :toothy10: ) and absolutely loved it.

I have a friend from high school who's a Pharmacist. Hardly ever see him any more because we live so far apart but whenever I do see him I point at him & say "Hey, I know that guy! He sells drugs!" He always laughs & says "Don't say that. You'll get me in trouble!" I always tell him "But it's true!"

Both my mother and mother-in-law tell their coworkers that I already deal drugs ( I'm a pharmacy tech right now )

Thanks 340_Dart_Power!

Tell your son in law good luck with the schooling! All the pharmacists I work with say its a lot of work but well worth it in the end.

It is kinda far... And I really don't need another A-body... But I might bid if It doesn't go over what I have in my car fund. I know how you feel getting through college! I'm working my way through right now!

I know how you feel with the college, Im doing the same thing. It's touch having a project and school and bills. I hope the best for ya!

lookin'n awesome!!! Any FABO members who are biddin ( and win ) the car let me know, u guys rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im at 1,200.00, but cannot spend more than 3 gs on it right now. i would love to have it, but i got one comming from body/ paint shop on tuesday, and going monday morning to pick up the 340 dart.................. but hey, still always room for one more.lmao

and i am sure it goes over 4,000 even in todays market.

Thank guys!! I hope it goes 4g's + !!! 340 plot!!!!

I can honestly say that regardless of what it goes for I'm going to personally recommend to the new owner that they sign up for FABO because it is the best mopar family out there!!!!

650+ views, 60 watchesr, 15 bids, currently $1825, 6 days 0 hours left...

yea, i am not done bidding, but i also have to factor in the cost of getting it here in va

also, if i win bid, do i have to pick up right away or can it stay for say, even 2 months? this also factors in my bidding on the car.

if it was listed with a reserve, i would ask to buy it now, but since it is a no reserve, it may not be a good idea.........?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back