Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldozer

free ice cream sandwiches
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Contact seller
i have a limited supply ....10 boxes of never opened DISCONTINUED Hostess NOS suzy Q's !!
these are OEM factory originals that have never been opened, smashed or abused in any way. gauranteed fresh for the next 30 minutes
these are available to all fabo members exclusively while supplies last....

these are not cheap chinese reproductions

150.00 a box plus the ride

singles also available for 10.00 each

Attachments

• suzy.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 361
  • suzy1.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 348
What year are these? Would you consider trades? I have a few boxes of Vintage Twinkies I have been saving for something like this. PM me if interested.

What kind or deal can I get if I buy 7 boxes? Do they have the original date coded boxes? Also, would you consider a trade for 3 unopened boxes of Ding Dongs? Sorry for all the questions, let me know ASAP, I am hungry and have the munchies real bad........

What year are these? Would you consider trades? I have a few boxes of Vintage Twinkies I have been saving for something like this. PM me if interested.

What kind or deal can I get if I buy 7 boxes? Do they have the original date coded boxes? Also, would you consider a trade for 3 unopened boxes of Ding Dongs? Sorry for all the questions, let me know ASAP, I am hungry and have the munchies real bad........

LMAO

these are vintage 2012 date code freshness varies from box to box

will need your application for exact match

no trades , these are about to be rare and highly sought after

What is the lot number? I understand they vary in color from lot to lot..and Im trying to match what I got. Thanks!

against my better judgement , i opened up one so you can see how desirable these are.
these will compliment and satisfy any family function or midnight pot munchie attacks

Attachments

• suzy2.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 318
against my better judgement , i opened up one so you can see how desirable these are.
these will compliment and satisfy any family function or midnight pot munchie attack

I can not put my finger on it,But you people in Colorado and Washington have been acting a little odd lately ! What is munchies?

:blob::blob::blob::blob::blob:

I can not put my finger on it,But you people in Colorado and Washington have been acting a little odd lately ! What is munchies?

:blob::blob::blob::blob::blob:

its something in the water LMAO

Please don't try to sell the aftermath of these rare items.

MMMMMM YUMMY LOL

i have a limited supply ....10 boxes of never opened DISCONTINUED Hostess NOS suzy Q's !!
these are OEM factory originals that have never been opened, smashed or abused in any way. gauranteed fresh for the next 30 minutes
these are available to all fabo members exclusively while supplies last....

these are not cheap chinese reproductions

150.00 a box plus the ride

singles also available for 10.00 each

Guaranteed fresh for the next 30 YEARS. Suzy Q's are my favorite. I'll give you my first born if they're all original #'s matching, build sheet under bottom cake.

Guaranteed fresh for the next 30 YEARS. Suzy Q's are my favorite. I'll give you my first born if they're all original #'s matching, build sheet under bottom cake.

LMAO

im sorry these rare gems are factory warranteed original replacements and do not carry a build date code , only "gauranteed fresh if used" by codes. this does not detract from their value , they are universal for every application

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back