For the eh people

-
Well I just learned a few things :color: that was to cool BD :D

Cool video, Tony.
I couldn't agree with it more!
Thanks for posting!

All depends what beer you're comparing....Hell, that Canadian toilet water they ship down here is stronger that your average American beer, but I'll take my local microbrew, or some Sam's Oktoberfest over that north of the border urine in a bottle, anyday.

And if you're comparing their to garbage like Bud Light, or Coors light(Coors light is NOT beer, it is watered down Moose Pi$$, plain and simple) or the plethora of other 'light' beers, cause people can't stand GOOD beer...well not a fair comparison.

I spent 3 years in England drinking REAL beers....not this sissified crap they are trying to peddle on us these days. And Budweiser, Clydesdale p_$$!!!

Now I shall get off of my soapbox...

FF

All depends what beer you're comparing....Hell, that Canadian toilet water they ship down here is stronger that your average American beer, but I'll take my local microbrew, or some Sam's Oktoberfest over that north of the border urine in a bottle, anyday.

And if you're comparing their to garbage like Bud Light, or Coors light(Coors light is NOT beer, it is watered down Moose Pi$$, plain and simple) or the plethora of other 'light' beers, cause people can't stand GOOD beer...well not a fair comparison.

I spent 3 years in England drinking REAL beers....not this sissified crap they are trying to peddle on us these days. And Budweiser, Clydesdale p_$$!!!

Now I shall get off of my soapbox...

FF

Apparently all this hoity toity beer your drinking failed to get you too drunk to climb up on your soapbox to begin with there tinker bell , don't trip over your skirt getting down eh ! They are comparing commercial retail beer to commercial retail beer and yours sucks get over it .:banghead:

Canadian beer is nothing but Bear p_$$.....who cares what the alcohol content is if it tastes like you got it out of a urinal??? And 98% of canadian grog tastes like urine.

You canucks will drink anything if it has alcohol in it, hell, ya got nothing else to do up there when the snow flies!!!

FF

Well,,,we can drop some of our hot Canadian women down to visit ya.....but they would likely out drink you as well! :) while Look'in good and they will carry ya home... end of discussion :) US beer =a nice spring water....

Just saw that this is Canada's entry in the Ms World competition, most of em up there can out eat me, out drink me, etc.....not necessarily a good thing!!!!

Attachments

• canada hog.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 136
You canucks will drink anything if it has alcohol in it, hell, ya got nothing else to do up there when the snow flies!!!

FF

That's a cool commercial, EH. And its quite obvious that some Americans have never heard of a place called Buffalo. I believe they already got more snow than we will see this year. The only good thing for them is Canadian beer is easy for them to get.

Troeg's Mad Elf Ale will, hands down, beat anything you can send down from north of the border
FF

fstforward do you often drink out of a urinal? ......I'm just asking cause you referenced that our beer tastes like stuff out of urinal

Nah, I have friends up there in Canucksburg.....Oh wait, they immigrated from England!!!!!

just busting stones......

FF

You can compare Canadian pony pi$$ to US pony pi$$. they are both pi$$ and if Im gonna drink pi$$ it better have $hitload of alcohol in it. Ive had micro brewery beer, but I dont like paying top $$ for it. If I did I would just drink Rye.....and make it a double shot of CR please.

Here's Amsterdams microbrewery. I bartended there for a while when the bar was upstairs and the brewery in the basement back in the early 90's when the Blue Jays were winning World Series...back to back...

http://www.amsterdambeer.com/
http://www.creemoresprings.com/en/Home.aspx#

This one has a pretty cool story
http://steamwhistle.ca/ourbeer/ourdream.php

-
Back