-

MtNemoMopar

In the doghouse
Reaction score
Here are some pics of my uncles old Valiant from back around 1973

randy valiant 2.jpg

randys valiant 3.jpg

randys Valiant.jpg

This was a 273 auto. Our neighborhood was full of cars like this...Jacked to the moon, and noisy as hell. I loved them all. More old pics will be coming soon.

Here,s a pic of my 66 Dart when I first got the disc brakes and 8 3/4(with air shocks)in it.It was on it,s way to have a frontend alignment and I let out some air the level it out.:angry7:This was back in spring of 09,I,ve gona different direction now.:toothy10:

trim 088.jpg

car pics 66 Dart 001.jpg

Here are some pics of my uncles old Valiant from back around 1973
Nice, hey Petty, move your springs back out, put your rear wheel wells back to stock get some big *** shackles, side pipes, grab some Parnelli Jones 50 series and lets go race'in.,,,,lol, That car brings back some memories. Thks MtNemo

Those side pipes came of His brothers 69 Runner. It was jacked a mile also, and was also the first car I ever drove...and I was nine years old. I had pretty cool uncles who gave my mother a lot of grey hairs. You boys met another of their brothers at Moparfest..George. He was the wildest of them all, and had some pretty bad assed cars(A-100 with a 340 and 4 spd that would pull the front wheels, hemi Bee, etc)

Yeah George was telling Giles and myself a couple good stories about his cars in the old days(over a couple frosty,s).

-
Back