For the W5 lovers

-
Just curious but how does a post about Mopar W5 heads get turned into a an Oldsmobile, Buick, Chevy post. Cheese n rice learn how to start your own damn posts guys.
You sound hungry John.

A vacation is always a good idea, even from the things you love to do and talk about.

Thats why I stay hidden on most of the tech stuff,
I do know that I am hungry,

I like where he’s going. Maybe a 55 degree seat but that’s hard to do with the floor and roof of that port. Which means you have to fill the floor and raise the roof and then you blow through the spring pocket. So you weld that up.

Now you’re at a W7 and you can still buy those castings.

I like where he’s going. Maybe a 55 degree seat but that’s hard to do with the floor and roof of that port. Which means you have to fill the floor and raise the roof and then you blow through the spring pocket. So you weld that up.

Now you’re at a W7 and you can still buy those castings.
Hmmm. Where can one get W7 castings? 48 degree I assume.

When bringing anything over from Facebook you are almost better off saving the pictures and sharing them over here.

They will work with 59 degree lifter bank angles. If Brett Miller doesn’t have any I know Kent Ritter does. In fact I forgot I need to call him back.
Thanks. I have a 48* R1A w/ W2s. Be nice to have W7s on it. I had a pair of Chapman? ported heads years ago. Discovered they were junk. Ugh. Other than "alot" what do you think a setup would cost? Just getting options before I either fix my 340 or get my 380 back together.

Sorry for changing subject in your post Pittsburghracer. I'll PM any further questions to NT.

Sorry for changing subject in your post Pittsburghracer. I'll PM any further questions to NT.

Hey this is on me and 100% my fault. I post a lot of tech because I see a lot of stuff posted in the groups I belong to. By now I should know better and just join those discussions in those groups. I am really going to limit my messages because that really takes double the time. I’ll post up projects I’m working on then when they go south I can unfollow till I have something to add. I almost copied some pictures of some new big block heads and I stopped myself. I’ll learn. Lol

Ebay has a (New) single W5 head on the site been there for a while if any HUMAN is looking for such !!!!

I have one too. I told Brett to PM his address and I would have shipped it to him for free. He didn’t so I won’t.
Yes! I forgot but now remember that you had one.
Do you have a picture of it by chance?

How much and a link?

A lot of times there put up for sale at stupid *** prices.
Asking $695
eBay just put in Mopar W5 in search box

Screenshot_20240111-002908.png

-
Back