For Those With Non-Working Speedometers

-

RPMagoo

Just An Old Motorhead
Reaction score
This little GPS, Digital, Speedometer sells on Amazon for $28+. -- It plugs in to the cigarette lighter. -- I sat My Garmin, on the dash, and this gadget matched the speed on the Garmin, spot on. - If they don't match, the unit can be changed so that it matches. -- Technology Wow !!
Falcon - GPS Speedometer and Clock.JPG

Holly Mustang Batman! (Oops Falcon)
I like the idea of GPS speedo.

This little GPS, Digital, Speedometer sells on Amazon for $28+. -- It plugs in to the cigarette lighter. -- I sat My Garmin, on the dash, and this gadget matched the speed on the Garmin, spot on. - If they don't match, the unit can be changed so that it matches. -- Technology Wow !! View attachment 1715479105
This the one i sent you a link to a while back ?

Thanks for the help. Been looking for a way to get speedo without pulling dash(again).

I just simply use old GPS. Bought them in the thrift stores. I have one I only paid 5 bucks for. I thing the most expensive was 40. I have three with the big weighted cloth "bag" dash mount

GPS bike speedometers work too. They are small & work on internal battery power. They are about $30 on Amazon. I had one, but I gave it to my son to put on his jet ski.

I made a bracket, out of aluminum, attached it to the steering column, with a hose clamp, and put Velcro on the bracket, and on the, back side, of the, unit. The unit comes with a wire, but You will need an adapter to plug it into the cigarette lighter. I used an extra plug wire, that I had for My Garmin. --
Falcon - GPS Speedometer and Clock.JPG

-
Back