For Those With Septic Tanks

-
Here in NC I have noticed many businesses are putting up signs in restrooms that say not to throw the striking papers in the trash.

I ran out of toilet paper in my motorhome at the races last weekend. During my last crap I had to use 1/2 sheet of paper towel and then made my way to the sink and used a wash rag for final cleanup. That wash rag is going in the hazmat bag.
I here ya been there only thing I had was a greasy rag.

I ran out of toilet paper in my motorhome at the races last weekend. During my last crap I had to use 1/2 sheet of paper towel and then made my way to the sink and used a wash rag for final cleanup. That wash rag is going in the hazmat bag.
That's my favorite part of my motorhome..
My own throne....:thumbsup:...

I here ya been there only thing I had was a greasy rag.
Pre-lubricated...
wmsmiley-****-hits-the-fan.gif

My wife does not flush the front to rear paper which generates the most paper waste in female infested households , I would think.
Trash bagged can that.
But all dedicated rear paper really should go down the tubes.

I did that last time.
Extra 750 to install it.

Agree on the ladies 'paperwork'.

Paid $500 for two pre-casts w/ full sized covers w/ the pre-casts tarred in place. I painted them with a random pattern using two different green color spray cans.

"hey Hon, look how good the covers look now"
"I can't belive you could get so exited about sewer covers"
" The beauty is in their form and function"
" what ?"
"Never mind, I'll be out here watching the paint dry"

A few times using a public bathroom I've had to take off a sock.

Those baby wipes I carry everywhere have saved the day more than once, last time in the International Airport Mexico City during a layover.

during my illustrious military career, multiple times I have came back from a 5+mi run with only one sock on..

during my illustrious military career, multiple times I have came back from a 5+mi run with only one sock on..
I would think so that or a sore *** from scraping across a tree or a rock.

-
Back