? for under 40 year olds

-

Gib Warnick

'65 Valiant signet
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Found this oldie but goodie in a cabinet today. Interested if any members under. the of 40 know what it is. If you are absolutely sure just say you do. If don't know for sure but wanna guess- go for it. ll in fun

IMG_20200306_152456241.jpg

I’m 56 and had several of them over the years...along with the larger version.

I would say that there is no way made by somebody from (insert your state of choice here) because it doesn't have (do to do do do do do do do) six toes.

I didn't want to hurt someones delicate sensibilities by actually naming any particular state.

I would say that there is no way made by somebody from (insert your state of choice here) because it doesn't have (do to do do do do do do do) six toes.
Actual made in the Other Vhina- Taiwan. Maybe they only have 4 toes
Funny I never noticed. But than I had a toe amputated in high school so looks normal to me
I didn't want to hurt someones delicate sensibilities by actually naming any particular state.

Not only do I (37) know what it is..I also share a name with the company famous for making them

I’m 39. Never owned one but could have used one on my Dart or my old duster or demon. But if you get that one u need to get the one that matches the other side

I'm 33 and I have one. It's a 2 piece set with a little one for the dimmer switch and a big one for the gas pedal.

The only reason I don't use it in my car is because I'm short so I have pedal extensions in my car.

for those who don't know where to place their foot. lol

I'm 33 and I have one. It's a 2 piece set with a little one for the dimmer switch and a big one for the gas pedal.

The only reason I don't use it in my car is because I'm short so I have pedal extensions in my car.

oops you broke the rules. You weren’t supposed to say where it goes. Lol J/K

oops you broke the rules. You weren’t supposed to say where it goes. Lol J/K
Guess the solution to mystery has been revealed. I wonder what was the last Mopar was with foot operated high/low beam switch?

I'm 37 I had a Grumman truck with one and my 74 dart has one.
90% of people my age have no idea what it is.

I made that percentage up, but it has come up in discussion before.

I’m 26 and due to the size I know it doesn’t go on the far right, I’m pretty sure it goes on the quarter sized thingy on the far left. Yes?

35 I know what it is. I dont think iv ever seen one that short tho.
That's also what she said. :lol:

-
Back