For your viewing pleasure

-
Say HAY to Creed for me from Colorado! Lucky guy!
Hahaha he has been getting allot of that from family and friends Joe, I sure will :cheers: He will be happy to hear that you also agree he is a lucky dog :D oop's guy :D

have a dandy time bother. :hello2: NN. :hello2:

Can't see anything though.

No Ram I wasn't suggesting a guy do barracuda. Actually can't find any on youtube, thank God. But heart isn't really that heavy now. I'm talking about the metal that you know when you hear, like WT, Unsun, HIM, FFDP, etc. That kind of metal. I"m not a huge fan of women singing that kind of metal. Paramore and Flyleaf are bands that are right on the edge but manage to sound good with the lead singers they have.

I LIKE this!!

This band reminds me of Simone Simons' little get together, and I still have a crush on her

Attachments

• epica-simone-simons.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 90
  • Epica_simone_simons.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 81
  • simone-simmons-epica-fashion.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 80
  • Simone-Simons.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 94
  • Simone-Simons-640x480-45kb-media-4662-media-134302-1205829303.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 87
I never was a huge fan of WT, but my bro likes them. Personally, I've never heard a girl in a heavy metal band that sound like she fit the music, with the exception of Evenscene and they aren't the heaviest band really.

i know of alot of girls who voice fits in a metal band.
this stuff is probably a bit heavy for most taste. Also these are their real voices i have seen both bands live.
Arch Enemy
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZM-d2qD15E"]ARCH ENEMY - My Apocalypse (OFFICIAL VIDEO) - YouTube[/ame]
I Wrestled a Bear Once
they are goofy but listen for the General Lee horn
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrFTR9fucr8"]iwrestledabearonce - tastes like kevin bacon - YouTube[/ame]

IWABO is on the same plane as Design the Skyline, imo. Arch Enemy isn't my cup of tea, but it's better than Wispers by Unsun which has the most generic metal (can't believe I'm saying that) sound I've ever heard. They are hit or miss when it comes to sound.

damnit, I've listened to a couple of their songs just now, I'm starting to like them. even whispers.

-
Back