-
Status
Not open for further replies.

A68DART360

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Brand new Ford 9 inch posi 3rd member built by Currie Enterprises in Anaheim Calif.. It is a Strange nodular case with 35 spline spool and a Richmond 4.30 ratio Pro Gear set. It has a billet end cap with a 1350 series yoke. It's a deal for the price. The rust is minor surface rust from sitting. This unit has never been in a car and is BRAND NEW. Asking 950.00

Attachments

• 3rdmember.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 617
  • 3rdmember2.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 676
  • 3rdmember3.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 590
well I did sell the rear end to camaro7019 which his name is Sean Ross and what I sent him was as I have it listed band new. Went through paypal and then he has the nerve to say it was a stock and a used rear end and put in a claim against me. So paypal told him to send it back to me and just as I expected he did a bait and switch and sent me back a junkyard used P.O.S. rear end and he kept my new rear end. Paypal sided with him even though I sent pictures and had witnesses for shipping. Isn't that B.S. So if anyone knows of a Sean Ross in the Lynden Wa or Vancouver Canada area let me know. He has a I am assuming canadian email because it ends as .ca . Any help would be appreciated. He said he was going to put it in a Drag truck for his business and use the purchase as a tax write off. So if the Moderators can do anything about blocking him please do.

And there you have it folks. The "safe" Paypal

flame+war.gif

Wow another way to pull a scam! Man I'm sorry to hear this. Don't worry about having him blocked. I'm sure he is long gone.

Hey Man i feel for you & that kinda BS dealing is why i do not buy or sell anything to or from Canada w/ or w/o USA address anymore !
I would file a appeal to Paypal for fraud & file a loss claim w/ the shipper you used to send pumpkin !
It might not help But then again it cant hurt any worse either ?
Shame if it was a 3:50 rear i would have snatched it in a heartbeat !
Peace

Really? your going on the forum and telling everyone i ripped you off? what you got back is exactly what you sent me in the mail, and yes its a POS junkyard third member, i was expecting the third member in the picture but i paid you 1000$ and never got it, i got a pos instead, thanks for trying to rip me off

it is camaro7019 that is full of it. I have been dealing on here for years with no problems. I had witness testimony from where I shipped it from and paypal still sided with him. I found out after I shipped it that he had me ship it to a mailbox building to hide his address, plus he lied to paypal saying he tried to call me when he was not even given my phone number yet. I don't care what he says on here I know what he did and hope he enjoys it.

your phone number is on the paypal transaction always is, and its a mailbox cause i live in canada duh! would you ship to canada no? and the people at that mailbox saw the POS ford 9 inch i got i opened it infront of them

I see what you are saying Valiant but nowhere on the package did it say what was inside the box. Some people call it a rearend or a 3rd memeber or a differential, but what it was that I shipped was the 3rd member in the picture. If I tried to trick someone why would I go through the hassle of posting this warning. Regardless about the phone# being on paypal you still never called me or responded to my email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back