Ford conundrum???...

-
What are you going to do put a cylinder head under each arm and run around the block with them!... If you run with factory heads you'll lose more weight.. your opinion would have 10 times more relevance if you actually had a Mopar... :poke: ...
I love you Dan get a car....
I'm going to sir, trying to set up a time to go see the 72 scamp

FYI my speedmasters work great...
I'm sure that they do, it's I have a hard time buying Chinese parts when there are American made alternatives. I'm sure that the speedmaster's are a lot more affordable and who knows that's what I may wind up using

My Ford guy is a ford guy by proxy.... He stumbled into this truck in eastern Oregon and probably got a great deal on it and for the last couple years as we've done a frame off restoration we figured out why he got such a good deal on it... He's actually in love with land cruisers....
I thought you were saying Ted is a big ford guy, of course he can be anything he wants since he does do all makes of engines lol.

I thought you were saying Ted is a big ford guy, of course he can be anything he wants since he does do all makes of engines lol.
Ted's personal fun car is a mustang and I believe he may have others... Those are his preferences but yes he probably knows more about other stuff besides Ford Chevy and Mopar as well. I've had him build customers Toyota motors Pontiac and others...

-
Back