Ford tire promotion

-

dodge71demon

Reaction score
As we need new tires on my wife's car and hearing the Ford tire promotion stating get $100 rebate on four tires and price match guarantee at "PARTICIPATING" Ford dealers I decided to check it out.Well we haven't been able to find that "PARTICIPATING" Ford dealer.No price match and their price on tires are out of site but would do the $100 rebate still to high.Appears to be another form of bait and switch to get people into the showrooms.

Well we had an appointment set for today on the tire deal price match + rebate from Ford at a Ford Dealer.They said everything OK price rebate etc.Checked with them yesterday afternoon to be sure they got the tires which they did but stated that they could not do the deal.The only way I found this out was by me calling other wise I would have showed up for the appointment and got REALLY PISSED so I guess they have to return some tires I blame this more on Ford than the dealers

As we need new tires on my wife's car and hearing the Ford tire promotion stating get $100 rebate on four tires and price match guarantee at "PARTICIPATING" Ford dealers I decided to check it out.Well we haven't been able to find that "PARTICIPATING" Ford dealer.No price match and their price on tires are out of site but would do the $100 rebate still to high.Appears to be another form of bait and switch to get people into the showrooms.

What? You thought they were just doing it to be nice guys? I mean c'mon...they have all around "nice guy" Mike Rowe promoting it! So it's gotta be legit...right?

What? You thought they were just doing it to be nice guys? I mean c'mon...they have all around "nice guy" Mike Rowe promoting it! So it's gotta be legit...right?

Yeah I was being my usual tight *** so I would have $100 extra for my Mopar project

I see your from KZOO do you go to Mopars at the red barns?Love the event and been going to it for several years and will again this year (weather permitting)

-
Back