Forza 4 has Mopars

-
My '68...

It's based on two that my Dad had. A 999 code Omaha orange '68 340 4 spd "S" and the daily hack Maroon '68 318 auto. Both cars are long gone (the S is near Sacramento now, the Maroon one is now in Colorado)

400177260.jpg

Here are my major mopars and my A-bodies let me know what you think.
b.jpg

aaaa.jpg

bb.jpg

da.jpg

baa.jpg

cuda.jpg

cccc.jpg

c.jpg

In car view of an 11.33 pass in the dick landy dart. If you go full screen u can watch the speedo come up quick.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyxTBWLraNc"]Forza 4 1968 Dodge Dart Drag Race - YouTube[/ame]

Upgrades are free if you have a high enough affinity with the manufacurer. Race a stock car untill it hit's 100% then all your upgrades are free. Ever wanted to race a Hemi Dart or Charger Daytona All wheel drive road course monster? you can build one. :)

400181715.jpg

im getting it for christmas so sunday will be fun !!

Messin around in the paint booth....
400449678.jpg

The original Gerald Robinson car during the 1970 Trans Am season

315245849.jpg

Caution....E-Body content!

Jess Neals Pikes Peak Hill Climb car

400400520.jpg

The original.

show

I got it for Christmas as well, son got it for me, cause I had been playin Forza 3. Still getting use to this game pretty cool, yes you have to buy the muscle car pack to get the Dart, cause I tried already and said I needed the muscle car pack to race this car. Cool game though highly recommended it.

I like that paint job 1972orangebeast, hears mine!

Attachments

• The Dart[1].jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 219
  • WowDart[1].jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 198
no one is yet to post a pic of a rolled over dart .. come on take one for the team lmao
well, I ant got none of the roll over, but hears mine just befour a roll over when I was racin someone online hard!

Attachments

• Forza2p[1].jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 205
Rampage Jackson's Challenger is in the game:D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp3lkeCfnjc&feature=player_embedded"]The Making of Forza Motorsport 4: Car Sourcing - YouTube[/ame]

you said all our mopars. Do you have a car list?

'71 GTX Hemi
'70 Super Bee
1967 Dodge Coronet W023
1968 Dodge Dart HEMI Super Stock
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Fourmula S
1970 Dodge Challenger
'69 Daytona
'71 Hemi Cuda

So, only two A-Bodies, mostly all B-Bodies with a few E's thrown in.

'71 GTX Hemi
'70 Super Bee
1967 Dodge Coronet W023
1968 Dodge Dart HEMI Super Stock
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Fourmula S
1970 Dodge Challenger
'69 Daytona
'71 Hemi Cuda

So, only two A-Bodies, mostly all B-Bodies with a few E's thrown in.
Do you have to unlock some of those? I have the Challenger, Cuda, Barracuda, and Daytona......

The others are in the muscle car pack. It's a download and ya gotta pay for it.

I have buddies that work there- it's on Willows Rd.
They are also prototyping the new Xbox @ MS right now- it's gonna be a badddd mother!

-
Back