Found: 1970 Dart Custom GT A65 code Burnt Orange 318 3 spd on the floor

-
Thank you for all the response but after carful consideration I have decided to move the car to a guy that can and will do what is needed to finish the car correctly. I still have 3 a bodies to mess with one is a 64 Plymouth valiant which I am dropping a 413 into just for fun I got the motor out of a 1966 new yorker

Hey DartGTDan, can you post a picture of your GT emblem?
I looked at your photos, is the emblem down low on the rockers?

This is the only close-up picture I have of the Dart GT emblem. Yes, it is on the rocker (driver side in this photo).

IMG_2758.JPG

my '69 gt was a slant six with 13" wheels {for 1 day} well,yeah, it took me longer to swap the engine. it does have bucket seats, console, and gt trim.

'

I came here for help but the responses from all the doorknobs drowned out any real help.

Your information is a bit off. As others have said 70 GTs also could be had with a slant 6. Yes they had more trim than a Swinger unless you ordered the extra trim on your Swinger. I described above (post 27) the differences beyond the console and buckets in the interior. The one I have came with the sway bar package and K/H disc brakes and an 8 3/4, but I think that they were all added to the A65 package, not a part of it. I have never seen stripes on a 70 Dart that were not the bumble bee sort and they only came on 340 Swingers. Where is the accent stripe that you mention?

What specific questions do you want answered?

-
Back