Found a broadcast sheet

-

sthorne82

Reaction score
It isnt mine pulled my back seat out and found my seat was out of a demon lm29h1b305181

Attachments

• img100 (607x800).jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 231
Cool, but cooler if it was yours! I dont have one at all.....post up the vin in the title of a new thread...owner could be on this site.

cool, but cooler if it was yours! I dont have one at all.....post up the vin in the title of a new thread...owner could be on this site.

i know but my dad wasnt thinking about that when he chunked my orginal back sit

Cool car for sure.

Curious yellow 340, 3 speed manual, bucket car.... Nice!

i was going to say something but i forgot when i got hypnotized by crackedbacks dancer. good lord have mercy on me!

Other places too look, you may still find one or more in the car that to match it;

Taped to the back side / top of the glove box insert.
Under the front bucket seats in the springs
Inside the bucket seat backs
Under the package tray (speaker shelf)
Under the carpet

Other places too look, you may still find one or more in the car that to match it;

Under the carpet

i am still looking just hate to pull my car apart just yet when i put the back back in to place today my palm went through the top of it because it is and orginal seat and brittle due to sun it wouldnt have been as bad if it had been the build sheet for my car

I am in the same boat, my 73 Duster which has seats which appear to be out of a 71 dart.
The build sheet is still in the back seat, but with the seats not original, I did not bother to check any of the numbers.
Maybe I should?

Under the carpet

well no luck under the buckets found a partial vin and that was it VS29H1B23 SO IT NOT MINE EITHER HOW COMMON IS IT TO HAVE THE BUILD SHEET UNDER THE CARPET BECUASE I DID NOTICE THAT WHEN HE HAD THE CARPET DONE THEY GLUED THE NE CARPET STRAIGHT TO THE STOCK CARPET

Under the carpet is fairly common. You can explore some of it by removing the door sills, kick panels & rear seat bottom. & lifting the edges up for a peak underneath. If no luck at that point you would have to take the front seats out for a complete look.

You may find other factory documents as well, there are some examples at http://www.hamtramck-historical.com/photos-p.shtml

I am in the same boat, my 73 Duster which has seats which appear to be out of a 71 dart.
The build sheet is still in the back seat, but with the seats not original, I did not bother to check any of the numbers.
Maybe I should?

It is possible that your seats went into the other car. If you find that car, you may find your seats & any sheets inside.

Please do take a look & post the numbers.

The vin on the one I have is:

VL29G2B461535

-
Back