found a dart today

-

clairday modtop

there's no car like mopar
Reaction score
i found a early 70s dart today one town over and so i stoped to ask about it and the guy said he was parting it out but would take 350 for the car. lol i looked it over and man was it in bad bad shape but all the glass and almost all the trim was on the car. i offered him $50 for the a/c heater box onder the dash and he said take it. i am going back and geting it next weekend. i just thought i'd post this if any one needed me to look for something on it for them.

you should buy the whole car get what you want and put the rest on the scales:cheers:

There is a guy up the road from me that has a 71' Swinger F/S. The car is complete but needs new floor pans and has rust on the quarters. The trunk pan is about gone from the rust. The only thing not rusted is the new muffler he put on. He wants $900 for it. Nope, sorry.

you should buy the whole car get what you want and put the rest on the scales:cheers:

I agree. Buy what's left, part the rest out, send it to the scrapper and then send the fender tag to me for my collection (for my one day Mopar museum) :)

lol i dont think much would fit on my barracuda but im gona see if he would take 2oo. theres no motor or tranny but someone my need something off it, so strip it the scrap it

it is to bad that the roof and quarters are bad. i got an extera engine bay for that rust lol. but if i do get it, 69bronzet5 the fender tag is yours lol.

if i ever get off work ill go take pix of it. it had the front valance and front bumper but i dont know the condition of them

had a guy try to buy my car the other day lol to use for drag raceing, i said aaaa nooo lol

-
Back