found a superbird!!

-

hamesdart

Reaction score
ok guys kinda funny question, I got a line on a superbird for sale, seller is saying dosnt know much about it... I want it, Decent shape for about 3000!!!! Just curious if how to identify it as real and not clone.
What am I looking for exactly.

It must have RM23 Vin # followed by an R, U, or a V. It could still be a RR.....with those engine combos......

R= 426 hemi

U= 440 4bbl

V= 440-6pack

or you can just give me his number and i will run down there tonight and check it out for you. i promise i wont buy it out from under you. hehe.

Hell, I'd take a clone for $3K let alone a real one!!!!! You got a horseshoe up yer butt?? Lucky dawg!

Wylde1.

Make sure the regy matches the VIN and it says transferable on it....sounds to good to be true...but hey you never know.......you better take a couple of big dudes with you and a couple of GUNS....no crap I would.....

Not only does the VIN have to be RM23(U,V,R), but it also has to have A13 on the fender tag.

belive me... im trying to get everyone I know to lend me the money rite now until I get my tax return... I will beg borrow and steal at this moment....
Im working on it and the second he calls im going to his house and handcuffing my self to the car.

A13 on the Fender tag

Can only be a Lynch Road built car So the vin has to be RM23x0Axxxxxx
If the 7th digit isn't an A, it's not a real bird.

If it's an RM23U0A it's definitely a bird without a doubt.

I am sceptical but im still taking 3000 to him as soon as he calls me... and my 12gauge just in case haha, Only time will tell.. ill see when he calls.

I read about scam with a superbird recently. Can't remember the details. But the car was being listed at a 'to good to be true' price...

I am sceptical but im still taking 3000 to him as soon as he calls me... and my 12gauge just in case haha, Only time will tell.. ill see when he calls.

Do not tell him you've got the cash in your pocket unless you take a friend with you, it maybe a ripoff and your about to lose the 3K and maybe more. Tell him you've got a cashiers cheque, it's just as good and traceable if need be as far as he knows. If it looks above board and the deal goes through whip out the bills, get the car and run like hell. Good Luck

WEll yah its quite a perdicument.... It could be a scam,fake,clone, or he could be trying to rob me... Im not going unprepared.

I know of one for sale in texas for 80,000. and it needs a complete resto. also know of a real nice clone for 50,000. 3,000??

-
Back