Found my 1970 Barracuda!

-

orange68cuda

3 Barracuda Member
Reaction score
Okay well it isn't mine, YET but this guy is asking a reasonable price and the car is in pretty good condition... Been my dream car as long as I can remember and now I finally have the opportunity, as long as I can get the loan for it!! Cross your fingers for me, really hoping this goes through!!!!

70cuda.jpg

I think I hate you, but Good Luck anyway. You know who to call if it falls thru right??????????? hint hint

My 70 was plum crazy, and I was to sell it.:angry7:

looks sweet how much is he askin if u dont mind me asking?

low kelly bb is 11k, he said make him an offer and from the sounds of it he really needs the money... im hoping 7k-8k

Goodluck scorin it... Looks like a nice ride.. I'd test the waters...

drove it already.. very strong 340 pushin it and scoured the body for any potential issues.. only real body issue is someone did a real half-assed job of putting a rear driver side quarter panel on..

Good luck, if you get it, what are the plans?

not sure what Im going to do with it but im leaning towards a aar clone.. maybe? not sure.. whatever happens its getting full head to toe treatment, doing it right so to speak :)

ya, we'll see.. definitely thought of that, not the original engine though :( :( first things first though, gotta purchase this beast!!!

1970 'Cuda...man, they want an arm and a leg, or at least a nut, for those things these days.

Hope ya get the car.7-8K would be a good deal for a 70 cuda.Now if I can just find my 70 Challenger.Keep us posted.8)

-
Back