Found one of those elusive 71 Swinger 340's for sale!

-
40k for an A body WOW and it's not an Mcode Cuda or Dart. Thats awesome I would not wait to long. Plenty of 70 340 Darts out there.

40k for an A body WOW and it's not an Mcode Cuda or Dart. Thats awesome I would not wait to long. Plenty of 70 340 Darts out there.
Seems stuff sells for bigger $$ or whatever Canutes use for $$$ !!!!!

Maybe dialogue on here shows a lot of ego some days? That's ok with me.

Seems stuff sells for bigger $$ or whatever Canutes use for $$$ !!!!!

Maybe dialogue on here shows a lot of ego some days? That's ok with me.
Most of the cars that are built here in Canada are built better than most of the stuff from the US I have seen lots of car come here from there and we have to rebuild them I have seen cars come from California That have scotch pads and cardboard As filler in the body panels

Most of the cars that are built here in Canada are built better than most of the stuff from the US I have seen lots of car come here from there and we have to rebuild them I have seen cars come from California That have scotch pads and cardboard As filler in the body panels
Thats your opinion. There are a lot of poor restored cars up there and down in the states and a lot of real nice ones in both. But to say Canada cars are built better ya right, I will put my car up again any car up there!

Thats your opinion. There are a lot of poor restored cars up there and down in the states and a lot of real nice ones in both. But to say Canada cars are built better ya right, I will put my car up again any car up there!
Lol like I said most cars not all I have seen some crap come here from there and I say this cus most of you guys think your the **** of the walk

Richard and Dave... don't make me come over there!!!
Just like my mom used to say, LOL. The thing is, up here in Canada we have to pay a lot more, with our Canadian dollar at .75¢ against the US buck, with most all the parts coming from down there. It also affects our body and paint - resto costs are probably on par. So, as barbee 6043 says "stuff sells for bigger bucks up here" isn't far from the truth. So when we do a restoration, we make sure it's right - for the most part.

Richard and Dave... don't make me come over there!!!
Just like my mom used to say, LOL. The thing is, up here in Canada we have to pay a lot more, with our Canadian dollar at .75¢ against the US buck, with most all the parts coming from down there. It also affects our body and paint - resto costs are probably on par. So, as barbee 6043 says "stuff sells for bigger bucks up here" isn't far from the truth. So when we do a restoration, we make sure it's right - for the most part.
Lim just busting balls lol

Richard almost caused an international incident there....we really don't want to get the Donald involved if we can help it.

I'm the guy that owns the car
Yes, i gathered that!
I still don't think i've ever met or talked to you, however i'm getting old and my memory isn't what it used to be............
Nice car though, and a very rare one at that!

Yes, i gathered that!
I still don't think i've ever met or talked to you, however i'm getting old and my memory isn't what it used to be............
Nice car though, and a very rare one at that!
Thank you I'm looking at it right now I'm calling the guy to day bs I will hopefully make up my mind if it's going or not

-
Back