FOUND!!! Rare slant six dart!!!!

-
His $3,500. reserve is not met (5hrs to go), a good deal at $610. bid so far.
He does have a point, the Slants are getting rare, they all have smallblocks/bigblocks in them now.

LOL! I just saw that one too! I though maybe he knew something I didn't or something???

Mine must be worth a small fortune by now lol

DSC04604.jpg

Hook that EGR and vacuum advance up!!! You are wasting fuel! LOL!

That is a good one. I'm suprised that no one has made the coment HE MUST BE ON CRACK !

Crap, I must of destroyed some high dollar rare collectiable engines. At that price I could already of been retired if Id scooped them all up and waited and sold them, "Serinity now", I always knew in the back of my minde that this V-8 thing was just a fad and the reall money makers were going to be the leanning tower of power 225 inches of lean mean mopar power.
:angry7:

The HyperPack was reintroduced in 73? Just another Ebay clown trying to retire on his "rare" discovery. Two questions: Who in their right mind would think a slant six is rare? (aside from the HyperPack) And What fool falls for that being a "rare" engine?

There's a sucker born every second, he's fishing for one and may just find one :-D

Don't buy that one! It has that "rare" engine that they only made a few of. I'll bet it's impossible to buy parts for. LOL toolman

It also has the rare reverse installed headrests. They must be there to protect the faces of the people in the back seat when the rare discs are applied.

Wow! I must be slipping. I missed that important detail. LOL Mike

Good thing I kept my /6! All you guys that junked them kinda pissed in your post toasties, didnt you!!?? :bootysha:

Im going to list it on ebay right now as a chrysler prototype "slanted" engine!! LOL!! :-D

I saw "RARE" and it was posted by 360 so i knew it had to have something to do with buffalo in there somewhere. I just had to check. Thought we had us another R/T here. Oh well......

Me too, less than a year ago, boy do I feel like an *** now, if only I knew they were so rare :angry7:

I suppose we should all now feel a bit guilty for trashing at some point in time a slant six..... Yeah right! Instead adding a big block?? Nah Could´ve been rarer but a BB goes! ....... Have you scraped a /6 lately? LOL

Maybe he's a witty old feller looking for a young, wet behind the ears greenhorn.

This joke may be appropriate.

STUD ROOSTER
A farmer went out one day and bought a brand new stud rooster for his chicken coop. The new rooster struts over to the old rooster and says,

'OK old fart, time for you to retire.'
The old rooster replies, 'Come on, surely you cannot handle
ALL of these chickens.
Look what it has done to me
Can't you just let me have the two old hens over in the corner?'
The young rooster says,
'Beat it: You are washed up
and I am taking over.'
The old rooster says,
'I tell you what, young stud.
I will race you around the farmhouse. Whoever wins gets the exclusive domain over the entire chicken coop.' The young rooster laughs.
'You know you don't stand a chance, old man.
So, just to be fair,
I will give you a head start.'

The old rooster takes off running. About 15 seconds later the young rooster takes off running after him. They round the front porch of the farmhouse and the young rooster has closed the gap.

He is only about 5 feet behind the old rooster and gaining fast. The farmer, meanwhile, is sitting in his usual spot on the front porch
when he sees the roosters running by.
The Old Rooster is squalking
and running as hard as he can.
The Farmer grabs his shotgun and
- BOOM -
he blows the young rooster to bits. The farmer sadly shakes his head and says,
'Dammit.....
third gay rooster I bought this month.'
Moral of this
story? ....
Don't mess with the OLD FARTS -
age, skill, wisdom, and a little treachery