Found This New Made In America Valve Covers Ansen

-
I like that 340 Wedge air cleaner.

Ansen used to cast more than valve coves and air cleaner lids. Didn't they do wheels, intakes and some other stuff?

I like that 340 Wedge air cleaner.

Ansen used to cast more than valve coves and air cleaner lids. Didn't they do wheels, intakes and some other stuff?
Yep, I've used their wheels and scattershields back in '"the day"...

(Sigh)
Jegs...

upload_2022-3-29_14-53-6.png

Their was a few guys looking for Cal Custom valve covers on here lately, maybe these would suit them.
Although the original CC covers look better imo.
They can`t copy them for obvious reasons.

Awesome, I'll have to remember them for when it comes time to buy valve covers for my 440 build. I just wish they had the "nameplate" style for big blocks but oh well, still looks like great quality for a good price.

Awesome, I'll have to remember them for when it comes time to buy valve covers for my 440 build. I just wish they had the "nameplate" style for big blocks but oh well, still looks like great quality for a good price.
Keep checking in until then- they seem to be constantly adding stuff. A few months ago all they had for Mopars were Magnum valve covers; it looks like they're expanding their product line quite a bit!

Keep checking in until then- they seem to be constantly adding stuff. A few months ago all they had for Mopars were Magnum valve covers; it looks like they're expanding their product line quite a bit!

Perfect, I doubt my engine will be together in less than 3-6 months anyway lol

I put a set of their aluminum valve covers on the 390FE in my 67 Fairlane... quality is good and they look great!

I’d like one that says “360 MAGNUM.”
They do take custom orders. At what cost, IDK!

328C799D-B2E4-4CA8-B551-5B355B715602.jpeg

Does anyone have pictures of the bottom of the Ansen finned valve covers? I want to know how the baffles are installed. I have seen some use screws and other rivets.

I picked up a full fin set (no nameplate) for the big block last year.
Wish I had room for the finned air cleaner But without a nameplate blank.

-
Back