Not open for further replies.

Johnny Mac

www.blueprintengines.com
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is a set of BFG radial T/A tires purchased new from summit racing several years ago, and ran for a summer on my dart for cruising around when it still had the slant six. The tires i had on the front are the 215 60 r15's. These are like new. With some tire shine they would pass as a new set of tires. they might have 600-1000 miles on them. The rear tires are 245 60 r15's. They are probably 3/4 tread with a ton of life left in them.
retail on these tires was $600

asking 375 OBO
located in mogadore oh 44260
Right next to summit racing in tallmadge.

Do the 215-60-15 BFG fit okay on the front without rubbing issues?& inch wide wheels?
I just ordered my rearBFG's and had them installed yesterday. I told tire shop to get me 205-60 15 for the front and I would pick up this next weekend. How far are you from Columbus, OH? I have a guy driving to INDY this week and I will meet him there. Will you seperate?
Thanks

Do the 215-60-15 BFG fit okay on the front without rubbing issues?& inch wide wheels?
I just ordered my rearBFG's and had them installed yesterday. I told tire shop to get me 205-60 15 for the front and I would pick up this next weekend. How far are you from Columbus, OH? I have a guy driving to INDY this week and I will meet him there. Will you seperate?
Thanks

Hi there, Yes those tires were on the front of mine with ZERO rubbing issues. I could go lock to lock with no problems at all. the fronts look 100% new. the rears are the only ones that show any signs of wear. i suppose i would separate. I'm probably a little under 2 hours from columbus. i'm 44278

Interested in your 245 60 15 tires. Got any pics of them? Do you know the date of manufacture, exactly how much tread is left? What's your asking price for the 2 tires, and would you ship them? Thanks, Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back