Frame and floor

-

swedefish

Reaction score
I'm looking for frames and floors for my ( and soon to be ny sons) -66 Barracuda.
I'm almost 99% sure if that I've these parts on the net for a while ago, or have I mixed up the years?
Does any of you guys know where to shop for the parts?

I'm looking for frames and floors for my ( and soon to be ny sons) -66 Barracuda.
I'm almost 99% sure if that I've these parts on the net for a while ago, or have I mixed up the years?
Does any of you guys know where to shop for the parts?
have you tried AMD or autobodyspecialities?

you'll need a parts car or source them used (whitepunk...)

Thanks guys
I'll get back to you, WPN.
And contact Autospecialt to listen with them if the floors are on special order.

wow! those were not available at the time I did mine but, at that price I would make my own or try and find some usable originals.........
If you have the equipment, knowledge and time to make new floor and trunk panels, I say go for it. The way I look at it, (I'm a professional metal fabricator) "wanting something that works vs something that duplicates the original," would be taken into consideration about buying the "after market" floor panels. Knowing the cost of tooling and set up, (IMHO) their prices are reasonable. I've bought two (driver's side and rear passenger) and they are quite accurate as to fit and appearance. The bottom line here is, "to each is own."
Norm

-
Back