Frame connectors

-

camd64

Remember Landy
Reaction score
I was looking through a magazine and noticed all the frame connectors don't cover the early A's, why? as long as the wheelbase is the same isn't the stub rails in the rear the same as the later A bodies? the rear rails on my '64 are 2 1/2" wide and from the crossmember to the start of the rear rail is about 43". anyone have a set for the 111"ers or could check there car? Thanks.

I just picked up some 2 buy 3 tube from the scrap yard for 19.00 bucks and am going to make my own.

I did the same thing and made my own but I just wonder why the applications don't fit the early ones. they look the same but I don't have a set or a car to measure the length and rail size.

i have stamped out US Cartool units in my 71 duster. awsome weldin stuff,not bolt in ****. really tightened up the car!

In regards to early A bodie frame rails, I work at Us Car Tool and as we speak we have a 65 Valiant in our shop we are using to make the early a body frame rails and we have a number of other a bodies to reference, we will have the frame rails available soon, give us a call 1-919-855-8200, thanks for all the support you all give us

-
Back