Freddys not dead

-
Chic-fil-a
Was about the closest thing in fast food I've ever seen where the food resembled a picture.
Which is hard to do since they don't use real food in photo shooting. Especially cooked food. no grease on fake food.
I liked to go because they would always ask your name and would call out when it was ready. Your name sir.
Sure, Ronald McDonald

We have all of the above within a 10 mile radius but if I want a great Burger I go to my local Chili's. For a quick burger I agree with those that like DQ.

My friend just posted this from a local restaurant.

IMG_2411.jpeg

I’m a UMass grad. Paid for school working at Yankee Candle! (Lots of late night burgers at the Diner then lots of beers at the Hot’l Warren)
Lucky guess!
From about 1670 to 1800 a branch of my family lived along the CT river. Hadley to Northfield. Years ago I was in Whately looking for my 5x great grandfather's grave. I was looking in the big cemetery across from the old school that had a sheriff's substation in it. Right next to the school a country-style outdoor wedding was getting underway. A friendly lady asked me what I was doing in the cemetery. I told her family research. She asked what families. Off the top of my head I said Dickenson, Nash and Allis. She looked like she'd seen a ghost and said "the bride's a Nash, the groom's a Dickenson, and I'm a William Allis descendant!" She said welcome, cousin and invited me to the wedding, but I was wearing cargo shorts and a football jersey, so I declined. I gotta get back to Whately and get a burger at the diner.

...look up Deerfield Massacre if you haven’t already….
9x great grandfather was killed in that one. Check out what he did in winter of 1677-78. They made them tough back then.

OK, let's get back on track. Sorry for the highjack!

Different Hilton Hotels have their Mobley Burger. The chef in the short video explains the name. They can differ from hotel to hotel, but the one requirement is they must be good! I've had a couple, and they are.

I miss the days when dad would take us to Stewarts root beer stand on route 33 in Jersey.
He'd order the food on the intercom and they'd bring it out and hang the tray on the window.
The burgers ,fries and the frosted root beer mug was the best.

-
Back