FREE 273 engine and 904 trans

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
How far are you from Fort Plain-NY?............Where exactly IS Sayville, and is there anything wrong with the stuff that you know of???

Hokey SMOKES.........Just ran a map........WAAAAAAAy too far away.........

If I were there myself and didn't have to rely on the kids, I'd drive down and get it...............Bummer! 8)

the story of my life, always a sweet deal and to far away to get it.

Come on guys someone has to come get this thing. What do I do with it?
Since it isn't a 4 brl. Commando engine, if it's really underfoot and needs to go, it's worth approx. 10.00 per pound as scrap iron. I wouldn't scrap the trans. It and the torque converter have core value.

Dang!! I would love to have a little 273 sitting around the shop. BUT, according to map quest is 24hrs 16min & 1501.64 miles from me to you. BUMMER!!

Since it isn't a 4 brl. Commando engine, if it's really underfoot and needs to go, it's worth approx. 10.00 per pound as scrap iron. I wouldn't scrap the trans. It and the torque converter have core value.

What? Whoa?!!!!!!! You sure?! $10.00 a pound?! So a 300 pound engine block would be worth $3000 in scrap iron?!

If thats the case I am quitting my ******* job and will be living off scrap block money for the next year!!!!!!!!

What? Whoa?!!!!!!! You sure?! $10.00 a pound?! So a 300 pound engine block would be worth $3000 in scrap iron?!

If thats the case I am quitting my ******* job and will be living off scrap block money for the next year!!!!!!!!

Easy now.....

Dont scrap it! Put it out back & cover it up with a tarp or something. Give it a chance to live!!

At least give it a couple of days, im sure local people will grab it up.

Youngblood you may not want to quit your job just yet!!!!

I found this price list.

pricing.gif
Our recycling centers no longer accept appliances
CRV Glass$0.11 per pound includes CRVStainless Steel $.0.60 per pound Clean Aluminum$0.70 per poundRadiators$0.85 per poundClean Brass$0.56 - $0.85 per pound#1 PETE Plastic $0.92 per pound includes CRV#1 Copper$2.50 per poundAluminum Cans$1.70 per pound (includes CRV)Cardboard$35.00 per tonNewspaper$50.00 per tonTin*$80.00 per gross tonSteel$135.00 per gross ton

There now...isn't that a MUCH better ending???...I'm sure "msarni" and "67dart" feel great!!!....Another piece of Mopar history saved from being made into countless Honda's!!!!

:love7::love7::love7:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back