Free at last

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Thatsssssssssssssss right free at last:cheers: Cindy and I had did our job raising our 3 kids.And the last one is moving out with his girlfriend of 2 years to there own place.They move in February 1.Now we can walk in our under wear and spank any time of the day.Our son is 24 now so its about time.Thought I would share .

Don't celebrate to much they have been known to come back. May need to move and no fowarding address. Have fun while it last.

^^^funny. Hey congratulations! But 67 is right, my 19 yr old already came back and the 24 hasn't left yet. I'm so envious!

A huge congrats Snake......Now how long before you look around and say..............Man...its quiet, now what........If theres any inkling of coming back...........Paint the outside of the house or hell move..LOL

Snake, now that there will be no more excuses when do we get to see those pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenny

Quick change the locks. They do come back. The oldest daughter was out
for 2 years. Then got in a big fight with here boyfriend at the time. Came
back home for another 4 years. Found a good guy now/ married.
Hell the youngest and her husband spent 4 months with us when they
bought there house.
NOW I am free and clear!

uh, my 34 year old just moved back in. 2 years ago it was my daughter. luckily she's back out. did i mention the 27 year old who never left? like the kid in "the sandlot" sez..... foreveeeer

For some reason, this conversation reminded me of a movie trailer from the 80s, but I can't figure out why...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH-B6A04iK0"]POLTERGEIST II: THE OTHER SIDE 1986 MOVIE PREVIEW TRAILER "THEY'RE BA-ACK!" - YouTube[/ame]

Just got home!!!! Wow!! I know the felling Snake :cheers:
You will find out fast that you will enjoy the visits when they have time :glasses7:
Closet space and no more keeping the tooth past full :D
The mornings are the first thing you will enjoy :cheers: All the sudden you have milk
for every time when needed, hot water heater to water supply bills you will see drop :happy2:
Enough if not more for a night or two out on the town :happy2:
Hek! they may come back but they can't wait to have there own space again..
This will be a change for sure :D:D

Just got home!!!! Wow!! I know the felling Snake :cheers:
You will find out fast that you will enjoy the visits when they have time :glasses7:
Closet space and no more keeping the tooth past full :D
The mornings are the first thing you will enjoy :cheers: All the sudden you have milk
for every time when needed, hot water heater to water supply bills you will see drop :happy2:
Enough if not more for a night or two out on the town :happy2:
Hek! they may come back but they can't wait to have there own space again..
This will be a change for sure :D:D

Bingo .

Congrat's man. 2 down for me and one to go.. Jake is 20 now and he say's he's looking forward to moving out this spring... his mom will cry alittle... BUT LET ME GET THAT DOOR FOR YA BUDDY... ha ha

Guess I'm the only one on the other side of the fence. My son has lived with me since he was 13 even though he spent most of his time with me from the time he was about 8. He is almost 20 and he is not just my son but my best friend. Women have come and women have been sent packing so it's him and I. Over the the years we have ridden dirt bikes/quads, we street ride, snowmobile, hunt, shoot, fish and hot rod together. I can count on him and he can count on me. I don't think he will leave home as long as I'm alive, but if he did I know he wouldn't go far. I have other friends but it would be really really wierd without him here.

-
Back