Free cd

-
Zach Williams and the Reformation Creed play's for is very happy for the support that has been given from this great site

Macy turns TREE!!! 049.jpg

Not signed though That's Wilde1's

Here is a song list

1 Set You Free
2 Fools Gold
3 CanU Feel Me
4 Empty Dreams
5 Stronger
6 Angel With A Broken Wing
7 Two More Days
8 Without You
9 Take Me Home
10 Midnite Ride

Mike, are you talking about the song "Take me Home?"
Wow :cheers: You found the song I was thinking of ramenth :-D pm me your address bud :happy10:
They had another sold out show last night 8)

I tried to play memike but couldn't figure out what I was playing. :toothy10: Wasn't that the song in the first link?

They sound great! Thanks for your generosity on the contest, Mike. PM sent.

Anyone who gets the chance go to the website link memike posted and take a listen.

How much for a CD sent out to .........

I tried to play memike but couldn't figure out what I was playing. :toothy10: Wasn't that the song in the first link?
Yep!! :cheers:

They sound great! Thanks for your generosity on the contest, Mike.

Anyone who gets the chance go to the website link memike posted and take a listen.
You are very welcome and thank you for the review :happy10:

How much for a CD sent out to .........
pm on it's way rumble 8)

Got it, again, I'll pay.

OR, I'll tell ya what, I'll trade you a few green backs for the CD?

Got it, again, I'll pay.

OR, I'll tell ya what, I'll trade you a few green backs for the CD?

You just got my last one rumblefish360 :happy10: No cash or green backs needed bud :cheers:

Memike can you get your hands on another CD??? I'll pay, sounds damn good!!!
Give me a few day chuck :cheers: I am VERY happy you enjoyed the music and a good review here at this site is good for me :cheers: Thank you.
They say you can buy them from there web site I posted, But I am not sure how to do that myself so it's easy for me to get Creed to deliver me a few at $10 dolors each that goes to helping them get to Europe the 8th of March :happy10:

Things have been crazy here folks and I will get them sent out this week I promise :cheers: 8)

I did not have to drive the girls to work this morning :cheers: feels good to see the road for a change :-D

Well I broke my promise :read2::angry7: We got hit with another round of snow and my 30th wedding aniversery :-D and then Valentines day :love7:and watching my lovely Granddaughter Macy :love7:
I still have not mailed out the CD's to my friends here :angry7:
I did manage to pick up some Bubble Mailers and I will get them out today.
Sorry for the delay on my part here :clock::clock:

Ok, And I had a bit to much to drink a couple times to get out on the road :-D

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 122.jpg

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 112.jpg

I missed this thread some how.....I caught the other thread though lol.

Gotta love there music.....its got heart and soul.

ever since I heard about there band a couple weeks ago in Mikes previous thread....I have been listening to a couple of there songs on myspace music on repeat lol.

waiting for my cd to show up so I can take the tunes with me wherever I go!

I missed this thread some how.....I caught the other thread though lol.

Gotta love there music.....its got heart and soul.

ever since I heard about there band a couple weeks ago in Mikes previous thread....I have been listening to a couple of there songs on myspace music on repeat lol.

waiting for my cd to show up so I can take the tunes with me wherever I go!

Thank you for your patients guy's :happy10: and this writing thing and doing this is not my strong point's :-D I have a bad memory and it's getting better every day I use my brain on this site :cheers:
Thank you all for the great support and giving Zach Williams and the Reformation a my son Creed plays drums for a listen to and good review :cheers:
Here they are so you don't think they got lost in the mail, Just so much going on in my life :cheers:
I share most of my life here with everyone and enjoy having friends to share it with :happy10: There tour date is getting real close March 8th is almost here.

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 145.jpg

I forgot to say they hit the mail yesterday :sign3: sorry hehehe!!

-
Back