Free phone GPS tracer website

-

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
Interesting little tool, but not entirely accurate.
A phone I traced reports as being 8 miles from me when it is about 2 miles.
Still an interesting tool.
http://www.freephonetracer.com/FCPT...u=2&cam=2581&gclid=CNS--b3i9rICFQiCQgod0jgAUQ

Another interesting thing is that I was trying to find out if someone we know was arrested last night and when I came back to FABO to tell you all about the tracing website FABO had an ad at the top of the page about how to find arrest records. Hmmmm,,,
So FABO's advertizing affiliates track your internet usage.

And no, it wasn't some information I shared on a website anywhere other than a Google search.

Just a heads up in case you want a little more privacy than that about your internet usage.
I know some you already knew about this but I figured another heads up on it might not be a bad idea.

Just tried it, 2 different phones, 20 miles apart, shown in the same location. Don't think it works.

Just tried it, 2 different phones, 20 miles apart, shown in the same location. Don't think it works.

It is worthless here. It only missed my daughter's cell phone by 84 miles. I did two land lines, one being the city hall number and the other is a business located 12 miles out of town that has been around for 40 years to find out it gives the same information. All three numbers show the same location.

Maybe in some areas it works but not here.

Well that figures.
Thank for testing it outside of my area guy's.

i just punched in our number and it only showed the city and not where the phone actually is. that could be a really cool deal if they could pinpoint the exact location.

i just punched in our number and it only showed the city and not where the phone actually is. that could be a really cool deal if they could pinpoint the exact location.

Our local police can do a ping on cell phones and it will give them the location of the phone without the party knowing.

Another interesting thing is that I was trying to find out if someone we know was arrested last night and when I came back to FABO to tell you all about the tracing website FABO had an ad at the top of the page about how to find arrest records. Hmmmm,,,

it sure does..

my do not track ap for google chrome shows three things tracking ya here..

Google Adsense
Google Analytics
VigLink

How much you want to bet that that app doesn't even try to track your cell phone but rather is collecting numbers to sell to telemarketers. Just my thought...

Our local police can do a ping on cell phones and it will give them the location of the phone without the party knowing.

That is probably either through the towers trianglating the phone or an actual GPS querry. My throw away prepaid cell doesn't have GPS - despite the law saying that it should for 9-11 purposes. if it does have GPS the location is not available to me via the menu.

How much you want to bet that that app doesn't even try to track your cell phone but rather is collecting numbers to sell to telemarketers. Just my thought...

I wondered about that since it just gives me the same information that comes up in a Google search.

good thoughts ! i guess i will find out LOL

Interesting little tool, but not entirely accurate.
A phone I traced reports as being 8 miles from me when it is about 2 miles.
Still an interesting tool.
http://www.freephonetracer.com/FCPT...u=2&cam=2581&gclid=CNS--b3i9rICFQiCQgod0jgAUQ

And no, it wasn't some information I shared on a website anywhere other than a Google search.

Just a heads up in case you want a little more privacy than that about your internet usage.
I know some you already knew about this but I figured another heads up on it might not be a bad idea.

Back about a year ago I was looking up and researching how to grow Japanese maple by seed and when I came to fabo I would see some advertisement on making money growing these tree's.. Yes that was when I learned that our serches are or was being monitored :glasses7:
I am glad I was not looking to find a different kind of seed and how to grow it :D

That is probably either through the towers trianglating the phone or an actual GPS querry. My throw away prepaid cell doesn't have GPS - despite the law saying that it should for 9-11 purposes. if it does have GPS the location is not available to me via the menu.

There's a simple way to find out. Get the phone number for your local dispatch center or just call 911 and ask.

MOST locales do not mind occasional calls of this type as long as you explain why.

-
Back