FREE SHIPPING TO THE NATS 8" cop car wheels.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparderek

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
cop car wheels have 6 holes. those look like chevy rallye wheels.

Attachments

• mopar_police_wheels_w_tires_caps_28472433.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 1,375
super coupe wheel below...not trying to threadjack, just dont want someone to get the wrong parts

Attachments

• super.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 347
73AbodEE said:
super coupe wheel below...not trying to threadjack, just dont want someone to get the wrong parts

Thanks.....they were on the back of a 1965 Plymouth belvedere. It was not my car....so I don't know what rear end was under it. I will check the bolt pattern and make sure. Thank you for your help

Thanks.....they were on the back of a 1965 Plymouth belvedere. It was not my car....so I don't know what rear end was under it. I will check the bolt pattern and make sure. Thank you for your help

what is the back space on them? bob

famous bob said:
what is the back space on them? bob

Not sure....I am leaving for work. They seem to be dead center it is a big bolt pattern mopar

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120731_081614.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 296
Only factory mopar 8" wheels are SC wheels. What are the markings around the valve stem and on the inside?

Not sure....I am leaving for work. They seem to be dead center it is a big bolt pattern mopar

That axle looks to have aftermarket allen keyed studs put on it. Also looks like there is another group of holes in it on a wider pattern. :-k

Maybe try on another axle or car?

autoxcuda said:
That axle looks to have aftermarket allen keyed studs put on it. Also looks like there is another group of holes in it on a wider pattern. :-k
That is my axle ... strange 35 spline narrowed 8 3/4 quarter with long drag studs. I only used it for the pictures.
Maybe try on another axle or car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back