Freebie Over !!!!!!!!!!!

-
Hummmmmm, First 20....Let's see, I must have counted 20 plus thanks already and I was number three.....customs sucks....maybe tomorrow. However with my kind of luck lately, if it's there...some kid will set my mail box a blaze (A halloween thing). Can't wait :shaking2:

69signetv8 said:
Hummmmmm, First 20....Let's see, I must have counted 20 plus thanks already and I was number three.....customs sucks....maybe tomorrow.....

Yeah, I'm sorry to hear all you guys from the Great White North haven't received them yet.... I hope they all make it, there were about 8-9 of you guys.

And as for 20 people, that number more than doubled... I have a hard time saying no to friends.:salut:

I take it you got em all some nice stickers by the sounds of it. Pretty freakin nice, just to pick up the postage to send to everyone. Unfortunately I've been stuck at work and didn't catch this one. Doesn't mean the suspense isn't still killing me....someone take a pic and share please so I can see what he sent lol.
Adam

I thank you kind sir. An my 65 thanks you too!

Surprised nobody has posted a pic yet!

FASTBACK340 said:
Yeah, I'm sorry to hear all you guys from the Great White North haven't received them yet.... I hope they all make it, there were about 8-9 of you guys.

And as for 20 people, that number more than doubled... I have a hard time saying no to friends.:salut:

Even if I didn't get one John...It's a very "cool" thing you decided to do. Now where did we put those "hall of fame" plaques O:) :headbang:

Didn't mean to disclose the freebie. i ask for everyone's forgivness. John, your generosity is a good example of why this is a great site. we/i would help anyone on this site.

Still nothing north of the border, man so easy for bad people to get across but you mail something, and they give you a strip search and want your blood type.. :shaking2:

i am going to WOOP my mail mans @*#^&*@%*(
if he doesnt RUN to my mailbox when he gets my thingy..

i tell ya.. sheesh :headbang:

They came in the mail yesterday...THANKS John! I've got a place reserved for them on the dart when its finished. Thanks again. Len

At long last, I finally took a picture of the ''freebie" John so generously provided.

Decal01.JPG

Thanks much,
Jerry and Aaron (after all, it's his car)

Decal01.JPG

-
Back