-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinmoran91

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
i have a fresh stock bore 318 with only about 10 minutes run time on it. bent two valves and pulled it. only the one piston has valve marks on it and they arent bad at all, i can show you in a picture if you PM me. i have pictures of one rod and one main cap off so you can see the bearings and judge for yourself but will pull more if requested by a serious person of interest. comes with the flex plate and center sump oil pan, balancer and timing cover. has a howards racing cam in it that specs out at .479 lift and [email protected] with the 1.5 rockers and .501 with the magnum 1.6's also has factory flat top pistons. will include the magnum heads if you want them for an extra $25. i CANNOT guarantee this engine in anyway because of the bent valves. although it shouldnt have any trouble that i would know of.
pictures wont upload because it keeps saying their to large and every time i resize them to the correct size it still wont upload. PM me and i will message them to you.

Why did the valves get bent?

If it wasn't me, I'm sure someone else would have asked.

I was using a howards racing cam with the 1.6 rockers and it made the lift .501 and it may have been that it was to much lift for the flat tops without valve reliefs or the cam was degreed badly. Not sure which

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back