Fresh 904 start-up

-
I know it might feel like the converter, but it's the clutches slipping. A lot of people ask me how many quarts it's gonna take. I say until it's full. I go 1/2" over the full mark because chrysler tubes don't have a ridge to hold them in an exact location.

1962-1968 727’s had the tab on the base of the dipstick tube that bolts to the trans case. That will set the height very well. Ever notice the threaded hole in the case right next to the dipstick hole?

1969 and up didn’t use it.

I'm not understand this "I'll do this for a minute" jazz. What are you doing? Working on it ten minutes at the time?

I'm not understand this "I'll do this for a minute" jazz. What are you doing? Working on it ten minutes at the time?
Working about an hour or so on the weeknights that I'm free. The past week has been surprisingly busy for me, and the trans isn't the only project on the car that needs to get finished. Not to sound super defensive, I really made this post right before life happened and I had no free time to work on the car. 10 minutes at a time is better than none
1962-1968 727’s had the tab on the base of the dipstick tube that bolts to the trans case. That will set the height very well. Ever notice the threaded hole in the case right next to the dipstick hole?

1969 and up didn’t use it.
Trans is a 69 case.

-
Back