Friend Recommended Site

-

QuickBpBp

Reaction score
Mostly hang out at Moparts but it's not A,B, or C Body specific. I have all B-bodies. A buddy of mine said this is a great site with alot of people looking for nice A-body stuff and I have a bunch of parts from some A-bodies. So I figured I'd give it a try.. :D

True, true, very true. It doesn't have to be an "A" body, but it helps. MoPar crazies here, so you'll fit right in. Just step to the left and have out tailor fit you for the complementary straight jacket required for feast's, roasts and bench racing.

Welcome aboard!

Straight jacket??? Heyyyyyyy Rob, you told me this thing was a corset.

Welcome aboard Quick! :-D It's great to have you and your B Bodies here.

If an engine question, the body doesn't matter. A's have slants, SB, BB, Magnum SB, Hemis, even some Toyota engines.

The suspensions and brakes are all the same, just bigger parts. Except you can't unbolt the K-frame in my C-body, don't know about B-body. Heck, I can even swap the door handles, switches, and many other parts between my C and A bodies. The year matters more than the body size.

Welcome to FABO QuickBpBp!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

If you can find the time, would like to see some pictures of your B Body cars. We love pictures!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda & 71 Charger for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery of all my Mopars

Attachments

• Picture2.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 86
  • 71 Charger Driver Side View #3.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 90
Thanks for welcoming me to the site. I'll post some pics when I get a chance. Ma snart that is a good looking R/T..Mine are mostly Plymouth but I do have 2 Ragtop Dodges a 64Polara and a 68 Coronet 500..

Welcome to the greatest car site in the world. :cheers:

-
Back