Friend somebody.....

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Done this a few times before, but not lately. In light of recent events, we can use some positivity. So here's the challenge. Find someone either you don't know well or maybe you don't even like. Send them a friend request. We're supposed to be like family and friends here. We should treat each other as such.

Let me check with my mom but I'm sure I can be friends with you.

Recent behavior may have been entertaining for some but it was an embarrassment for everyone else,Also we could use some positive posts.I like alot of people here and am glad you are doing this.

Rod, great idea, thanks and keep up the positive momentum...Treva

Ok I will try this . I will try and send one to Pettybluedart . For us to start new . good ideal rob .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7AeG0U83zg"]Will you be my friend? - LAHWF Contest - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOlmoJZswWM"]6 by 6 Wordless Picturebooks: Do You Want To Be My Friend - YouTube[/ame]

I hated RustyRatRod when I was in N&P. Some time after I left that forum he sent me a friend request.

For reasons unknown, I accepted it. Turns out he's alright.

Great idea.

I recently sent someone I hardly knew at all, other than seeing their truck build on the forum, a set of ball joints for it. No good reason really. Just did.

I'll try and find someone on the forum I hardly know to friend request as well. Hmmm.

I recently sent someone I hardly knew at all, other than seeing their truck build on the forum, a set of ball joints for it. No good reason really. Just did.

I'll try and find someone on the forum I hardly know to friend request as well. Hmmm.

you just got a friend request from me PanGasket ......not sure why we didn't do this long time ago ...I remember you in chat and when you were DarTT LOL

you just got a friend request from me PanGasket ......not sure why we didn't do this long time ago ...I remember you in chat and when you were DarTT LOL
I honestly forget the feature even exists. LOL. It's like the ignore feature, I forget its there and I never use it really lol. I just see people on this forum and I go, "Oh hey, I like him/her. They're a cool member". Or alternatively, "I don't really like them we butt heads alot". It's mostly "They seem alright, but I only see them post every now and then"

Here lately its "Everyone is so thin skinned lately and uppity, everyone calm down and be friends."

I have two members in mind now Rob. My memory kinda stuck out talking bout people in that 3rd category

I honestly forget the feature even exists. LOL. It's like the ignore feature, I forget its there and I never use it really lol. I just see people on this forum and I go, "Oh hey, I like him/her. They're a cool member". Or alternatively, "I don't really like them we butt heads alot". It's mostly "They seem alright, but I only see them post every now and then"

Here lately its "Everyone is so thin skinned lately and uppity, everyone calm down and be friends."

I have two members in mind now Rob. My memory kinda stuck out talking bout people in that 3rd category

dont cover up ....I know you forgot all about me ...BWAHAHAHHAA

just messin with you........I actually saw you posting as pan gasket and thought you were a new member, when I saw you last in chat and you were talking to me like you know me...that threw me for a loop until I realized who you are LOL ....funny stuff

I hated RustyRatRod when I was in N&P. Some time after I left that forum he sent me a friend request.

For reasons unknown, I accepted it. Turns out he's alright.

Great idea.

Thanks man. You're alright in my book too. I simply admire the HELL out of you after you took the career change, went to school and became a body and paint man. Not too many people have the nads to do that as late in life as you did.

I sent someone a friend request this morning. They didn't have any friends yet and have been a member a long time. How is this possible on a site with this many members? That's just ghey. We gotta do better than that. Whether he accepts or not is on him, but I sent it.

I'll put it this way yall. I recently sent Adam a friend request. We've been commenting cordially back and forth on different things and I thought I would give it a shot. I am sure a lot of yall remember our history. It wasn't a goodun. lol Adam accepted it and we've buried the hatchet. I feel real good about that.

So I guess what I am trying to say is, if Adam and I can call it water under the bridge, there shouldn't be anybody on here who has enemies. lol

I honestly forget the feature even exists. LOL. It's like the ignore feature, I forget its there and I never use it really lol.

I'm right there with you, PanGasket. I forget about it as well. I'll have to do better.

I have taken your advise and friended Idaho. He and I started bad last year as I made a snied remark about item he had for sale. I sent a friend message to him and told him I am sorry and hope we can be friends. I will let everyone know the outcome. Bill

I have taken your advise and friended Idaho. He and I started bad last year as I made a snied remark about item he had for sale. I sent a friend message to him and told him I am sorry and hope we can be friends. I will let everyone know the outcome. Bill

That's great! :thumblef:

I just sent somebody a friend request. I don't know why he needs another friend though, he already has 115 of them. LOL

Jack

That's nice. Exactly what I am talking about.

:prayer:

I sent 4.

One I had purchased some stuff from and seemed like a really cool guy, I owe him for my trip to Mopars at the Rock last year, I wouldnt have gone had he not told me about it.

One I helped with a tech question 2 months ago, guy's been here for 3 years and has no friends.:wack:

The other two, one being you Rob, I am honestly not sure why I didn't befriend a long ago.

-
Back