Friggen Temperature thread~~What is it where you live??

-

Oklacarcollecto

Life is an experiment
Reaction score
We are 100 right now and it will get hotter the next few days. If the forecast is correct and I hope not they are saying 107 Monday and that isn't the heat index either.

It is sunny and 76 degrees in downtown Chicago right now! Couldn't have had better weather for our vacation. KC is 91 and humid as hell right now.

70 degrees in El Sobrante California right now at 3:30 PM. Mildest summer in Ca. I can ever remember.

I got 102 on the front porch in the shade. 112 heat index cordin to the news.

25C ( 79F) at 4:37 in Prince George. Gonna drop to 12C(53F) tonight. I would rather sweat than shiver too. Especially when it can drop to -40 in the winter.

About 78 here in Socal but I don't care cause I'll be in CABO Next WEEK for A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

margaritaville.jpg

It's been 78-80* for the past week, but the forecast for the next week is, well, 78-80*........God, I love living in Southern California!

Heavy rain early in the morning near Spokane, mid 70's and sunshine now...

This says it all, Monterey, Cali,

"I'm ready for a day at the beach."

We got room, I swear!!!!!

.TONIGHT...MOSTLY CLEAR IN THE EVENING THEN BECOMING MOSTLY CLOUDY.

PATCHY FOG AFTER MIDNIGHT. LOWS IN THE LOWER 50S. WEST WINDS 10 TO 15
MPH...BECOMING NORTHWEST 5 TO 10 MPH AFTER MIDNIGHT.

.SUNDAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY IN THE MORNING THEN BECOMING MOSTLY SUNNY.
PATCHY FOG IN THE MORNING. HIGHS IN THE MID TO UPPER 60S. WEST WINDS
5 TO 10 MPH.
Send that heat over here......wore a sweatshirt all day, all week!

LCjeff

PS, clear/cold water, great diving.......
50F at 60 feet and 70 feet viz today,,,,,,,,,, less than typical, better than average...hehe.

PPs 93F in Los Banos 50 miles(east) away..

So you feel better knowing someone is wearing a sweatshirt all day?
Send some sun my way, they don't call this month Fogust for nothing, not even warm enough to wax a car, not that I would anyway.
Almost all the August days have fog in the forecast, but than again we have the best cold water shore diving anywhere, period!

Bump! or did I kill this thread!

LCjeff

I'll revive it! Leaving Chicago today to head home to KC. It's supposed to be 99 degrees tomorrow for my last day of vacation! Guess I'm gonna be mowing that grass with the headlights on!!

BTW I love wearing a hoodie and shorts. I'd do it all year if I could!!!

It's been 95 plus the index here and suppose to get nothing but worse. Someone needs to take Leanna a truck load of ice.....NOW. Drink lots of water guys and gals.
Small Block

Been stuck in Japan the past few weeks for my job. It was 94 degrees with 70-80% humidity this weekend. I really miss the 110+ degree dry heat we were having at home in Arizona when I left.

Scott

78 right now in Anza CA. But it has been going back and forth a little. Was getting up in to the 90's a few days ago. But still nice wether for this time of year.

-
Back