Frigging dog....

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Blue, the one Coonhound damn near always has gas. They have 3 beds huddled together. He just got up and went to lay down on one of them. The other 2 dogs got up and left and a few seconds later I found out why.....Holy hell it reaks in here....:fart:

thats funny, our 13 yr old aussie is the same way it sometimes brings tears to your eyes

We had 2 dalmatians once that cleared out our whole living room they stunk it up so bad. We had guests over...

My Black-n-tan coonhound could clear a room too.... it was enough to gag-a-maggot.

My Black-n-tan coonhound could clear a room too.... it was enough to gag-a-maggot.
The black & tan coonhound that we had a while back had this really nice habit of putting his head right next to yours while you were sleeping and burp in your face and then back a few steps away and turn his head and look at you while you were choking.....

The black & tan coonhound that we had a while back had this really nice habit of putting his head right next to yours while you were sleeping and burp in your face and then back a few steps away and turn his head and look at you while you were choking.....

Yep, my bratwieller twins are about as bad. Smells like rotten brussel sprouts. :wack:

Our 16 year old GSD is lethal. We were sitting in the living room and he was sleeping on his pillow one day when he let one go. Deb was gagging, I was searching the house for what I swear was a gas leak. The old guy just slept through the whole thing.

He is standing here staring at me as a reminder to feed him. I should say he was.....he just gassed me out again.......Gotta remember to feed him some broccoli before I leave to pick up Ernie on Monday.....

He is standing here staring at me as a reminder to feed him. I should say he was.....he just gassed me out again.......Gotta remember to feed him some broccoli before I leave to pick up Ernie on Monday.....

Crap dude, what have you been feeding him since she's been gone?

Crap dude, what have you been feeding him since she's been gone?
This is just the way he is. When we had him fixed when he was a pup the vet said that the room had this gagging stench in it from him. We have tried a few different foods over the years, no change. Some days he is not all that bad, but others.....

This is just the way he is. When we had him fixed when he was a pup the vet said that the room had this gagging stench in it from him. We have tried a few different foods over the years, no change. Some days he is not all that bad, but others.....

Try feeding him Tic-Tacs.:glasses7:

Our baby girl Dinga will do this real pretty sit right in front of you, all proper like with just the tip of her tail wagging. Just while your thinking "What a good girl", she squeeks one or two out. It's pretty funny and we thank god she doesn't have those smelly puppy farts anymore.

My Boxer has gas 24/7 I don't know what the hell is wrong with him.I have tried different food and he does not eat table food.

Attachments

• otis new member and buster 007.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 511
Our lab is the same. Things got a little better when we quit giving him rawhide chew toys. Other than expensive dog food he only gets dog treats or carrots. What kills me is if I fog him out he glares at me and leaves the room. But when he does it, and you're running for a wet towel to cover your face, he doesn't have a clue what's wrong.

My black and tan coonhound would let one rip and then look backwards and stare at his butt like what the heck was that.

Buddy can move us outside some times..:blob:
I think I will try more brussel sprouts. :iconbigg:

Attachments

• Howard Family Racing gift 012.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 472
My labs do that sometimes also, LMAO, brought tears to my eyes reading this. Dog lovers will understand. ? to cat lovers, do they fart as well.

My labs do that sometimes also, LMAO, brought tears to my eyes reading this. Dog lovers will understand. ? to cat lovers, do they fart as well.

Sure do and it has the added benefit of being straight off a cat turd. I can smell it and I grew up surrounded by chemical plants.

my mount sheep dog got in to the bean dip one new years that dog cleared the hole house

We had a small poodle he got me good. I bent down to tie my boots and he let one rip right in my face.

When I was a kid we had a female cat she like to sleep behind the couch.
She came out from behind there like she was shot from a cannon. A few seconds later we found out why. It was so bad we had to move the couch to see if she took a dump back there. Boy she could be rotten.

We had a small poodle he got me good. I bent down to tie my boots and he let one rip right in my face.

When I was a kid we had a female cat she like to sleep behind the couch.
She came out from behind there like she was shot from a cannon. A few seconds later we found out why. It was so bad we had to move the couch to see if she took a dump back there. Boy she could be rotten.
My cat one night let one rip and scard her self she jumped lmao I think im the one that rips them the most tho the poor cat .. when she hears a fart she runs for the other room .

Screw the cold weather, I might go outside to sleep......it frigging stinks in here.....

I have a 100 pound Pit/ mastiff mix, he don't do it ofter, but when he does, WOW MAN, you think he dropped the big one!!!!!!!:eek:ops:

-
Back