From Canada Eh!

-

PNK6PK

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself... LORA from British Columbia. Bought my car in 2000, drove it for about a year before hubby and i restored it. YES! together!!!! i am one of those girls that are not scared to get there finger nails dirty..lol We have a beautiful shop and 3 other cars:
2002 Collector Edition Trans AM
1963 Impala SS - munbers matching
1973 Formula Firebird
and for all you wondering i will let him park beside me even though they aren't MOPARS...lol
I figured if you can't beat him join him...and enjoy working on and driving the cars as much as him........That's where we spend most of our spare time in the shop...it looks better than the house!!! but i wouldn't have it any other way.

Welcome to here, eh! My wife likes the cars we have as much as I do so that's always good! It's really nice of you to let your hubby use the shop on his brand x cars! LOL Mike

Welcome to FABO Lora. You'll like it here......

Great looking Swinger you've got there. Gotta love those 6-paks. 8)

So much fun restoring these cars with your partner. :bootysha:

pink not even a question.Good for you sister my wife loves cars as well.helps when you say honey we need new tires lol.no what i mean Vern.Post a pic of your rides if you can.Don Belleville Ont Canada

Welcome PNK6PK.
I was not so lucky with a car partner
But it douse get me out of the house and out of here hair.
There is a Bunch of the best tec's here ready to help.:thumbrig:
And some good folks too,
Can we see your A body or has it been posted already some where ells.
Jump on in and enjoy LARA.:cheers:

Welcome to FABO Lora. You'll like it here......

Great looking Swinger you've got there. Gotta love those 6-paks. 8)

So much fun restoring these cars with your partner. :bootysha:

What picture?

Welcome Lora, great bunch of people here.

Jim

Welcome Lora, you make your hubby one lucky fellow!! Nice to see a lady who is into cars and has one of her own....thats one nice Dart you've got there. Are you guys in the lower mainland? There's a few B.C. mainlanders here as well as quite a few islanders. If my memory is correct I think there's another member on here from the eastern states with a panther pink dart his wife drives, very cool yours has a six pack, nice:cheers:

Hi Lora and welcome to FABO
Theres a few other Lady's around as well. Some seceretly, some not. LOL

Howdy and glad you are on our site...My family car partner is my 14yr.old daughter "littlemissmopar" and we really like the people on this site...They are FANTASTIC !!!!:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers: mrmopar1966

I drive a 1972 Dodge Dart Swinger Special...have a look at my pics!

Love PINK so much that almost everything i own is pink!...LOL cell phone matches my car, MP3 player is pink...the ringtone on my cell is the theme to "pink panther"...lol

-
Back