From start to finish. My 72 Demon build.

-
Very nice Jack. Great documentation with pics :thumbup:

Don't wait to long to sand and buff, the sooner the better.

I loved my '72 Demon

Glad you did the correct hood striping, too.

It really looks original

Resized340DemonMikeandTim.jpg

Awesome car Jack,
Thanks for sharring the process,very cool. :thumbup:

John

Hi Jack!

Way to go on your project! It looks great - good for you!! :-D

If you ever get down this way, and have time, we'd love to see you. You have to check out our new race car.............

Hope all is well!!

Bob & Cici :-D :-D

Hey Bob and CiCi

It's been a long time since I have seen you on the board. How are things down in Maine? This summers plans are still up in the air as we have had some family problems. Not Phyllis and I, but our offspring. Phyllis is off to Alaska on a cruise this weekend for 10 days. After that we are not sure.

Good to hear from you and thanks for the compliment!

Jack

Hey Jack!

I pop in here from time to time to see what's going on. There are so many people here now!

Things in Maine are great, business is busy with work and our race season is underway. Things are going great. Car has run a best of 6.06 at 114 in the 1/8th - we are hoping to get to Epping this year. Car should go 9.30's - 9.40's in the 1/4 mile - its a fun ride! :-D

If you do get down this way, please be sure to look us up!

Please tell Phyllis we say Hi and best wishes to your family!

Cici :-D

A job very well done Jack. I am totally impressed on how the right Quarter panel turned out. Car looks straight as an arrow...:cheers:

Great Work Jack - very inspiring !

My Duster just came from the body shop last week - I hope to have a few pictures up next week once I finish the carpet and stripes.

Thanks for the thread !

Trevor

Hay Jack!! She turned out perfect. :cheers:
Thank's for taking the time to do this thread.
It was hard not to post, but I could not resist any longer.:toothy10:
You mad some great decisions on your demon.
And glad you are enjoying it know.
I tried doing a head liner one time and it looked bad enough to let some one ells do it for me.
Congratulations Jack. Know go find some stop lights.:burnout:

Thanks Guy's,
When they say that this building a car is a labour of love, they weren't kidding. I think I will be doing another in about a year or so.

Trevor, can't wait to see the pics of your Duster. To bad you can't get it to the Nationals next weekend.

Mike, I know you will be doing a thread just like this one soon.

Jack

-
Back