From the 2023 PRI show

-
Curious to see what the Mopar stuff looks like.
Same here. The SBC head looked super good. If the put that much time and effort in the SBM stuff it might be worth getting excited about. I read somewhere that Dart or someone else was working on a SBM block. I guess we'll see.

You can bet that the SBM stuff will probably be more expensive that the SBC stuff.

You can bet that the SBM stuff will probably be more expensive that the SBC stuff.
Probably so. But I don't ever compare prices. They sell more SBC stuff, so it probably should be cheaper.

No big block Mopar stuff (samfahcs'ers), Ford and Chevy guys are still scared.

Probably so. But I don't ever compare prices. They sell more SBC stuff, so it probably should be cheaper.
Problem is it never started out equal so Chrysler guys never had any edge of fairness

Problem is it never started out equal so Chrysler guys never had any edge of fairness
To be honest I wasn't around when Chrysler or Dodge hit the market. So I don't know what the comparative pricing was back then. But I do think that Chevy stuff has always out sold everything else. So I'm guessing that it always would have been cheaper. The pricing dosen't effect me. I've always liked working on, driving and racing mopar stuff. It's really not that much more for the Mopar stuff. If you buy the good stuff instead of the cheapest stuff you can get.

To be honest I wasn't around when Chrysler or Dodge hit the market. So I don't know what the comparative pricing was back then. But I do think that Chevy stuff has always out sold everything else. So I'm guessing that it always would have been cheaper. The pricing dosen't effect me. I've always liked working on, driving and racing mopar stuff. It's really not that much more for the Mopar stuff. If you buy the good stuff instead of the cheapest stuff you can get.
Oh yeah, I've always been a Mopar guy myself but I work in a machine shop and see the other guys prices and multiple variations of parts. It just kinda pisses me off, but that's my fault anyways for being a hundrednaire. But if I could buy everything I want then I would not be a true hotrodder. (No offense to anyone meant in that comment)

Wish they would do an SBM aluminum head with stock looking ends. Like how 440 Source does.

Something different than the rest. There a decent amount of SBM heads out now. None with that stealth look

-
Back