Front bucket seats info needed

-

mike240

Reaction score
I recently acquired another 66 Dart GT with auto center console. The front buckets are missing. This includes the mounts/tracks. I suspect these parts are not unique to just the 66 Dart. What other years and model of Mopar would be the same? Thanks

63-66 dart or valaint i believe is what will fit. valiant will have different pattern but the seat itself should be the same. someone will correct me if i'm wrong.

Careful- although '65 and earlier seats may bolt in, in '66 they narrowed the buckets a bit so they would clear the then-new for '66 full length "coffin" style console.

Careful- although '65 and earlier seats may bolt in, in '66 they narrowed the buckets a bit so they would clear the then-new for '66 full length "coffin" style console.
Well that is good to know. Thank you

According to Legendary the actual seat frames in 66 and 67 for both A and B Bodies were the same; upholstery patterns were different of course.

If you're willing to drive to San Diego and can live with the color, I have a pair for sale that have been recovered. Kind of a maroon color. Maybe can be sprayed a different color? PM me if interested.

-
Back