Front end suspension kits

-

Willy79

Reaction score
Hi all
Just wanted some reconmendations on companies that do complete front end suspension rebuild kits. I live in Australia and the prices here are ridiculous. I wanted to compare to prices in the states.

Cheers

I had great experiences with PST who is also a forum sponsor. I pieced mine together from different vendors trying to save and then I found out about PST and their kits are around 1/3 cheaper and great service. Now they are the only ones I will use.

Another vote for PST. In fact, they're running a Super Bowl contest right now where they're going to give away a whole poly front end kit to one of our members. Why would you buy from anyone else?!?!

Name brand parts like Moog are more expensive here in the states too.
If you car sits still 99% of the time even the cheapest made in China kits found on Ebay would probably last a very long time.
If the car is a daily driver and/or your local roads are rough... We get what we pay for in most cases.
Suspension work is labor intense and I don't enjoy it at all. Therefore I buy Moog from my local part stores even though my car is rarely driven. I expect these parts will last until replaced by the next owner.

-
Back