front fender well clearance

-

Dave NEO

Reaction score
does this look fairly 'normal' ? pic may not show it well but there is more space in front of tire than behind. started life as a 6 auto; has a 383 4sp.

101_3131.JPG

they aren't exactly centered with the wheel well if that's what you're asking.. Is it aligned properly? All my cars are slightly different either forward or towards the back.. If all is correct it wouldn't bother me.

Y
they aren't exactly centered with the wheel well if that's what you're asking.. Is it aligned properly? All my cars are slightly different either forward or towards the back.. If all is correct it wouldn't bother me.
Yes.......

yes all else seems OK - just curious if looked way off to anyone.. thanks for comments. went to a small cruise in tonite - she got quite a few compliments.
101_3132.JPG
101_3133.JPG

2.jpg

yes all else seems OK - just curious if looked way off to anyone.. thanks for comments. went to a small cruise in tonite - she got quite a few compliments. View attachment 1715090742 View attachment 1715090743 .

View attachment 1715090748
--------great looking fish !
I always notice the trunk trim not lining up w/ the tail lights. Have u tried loosening the nuts that hold them on and adjusting the trim a little? Almost impossible to get perfect, and I`ve only seen one that was. Mine isn`t perfect either, but I tried.

-
Back