-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68 CUDA FORMULA S

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Contact seller
Of corse I am never happy with my final torque, I always have to give it one more crank to be sure. Well I was re-packing the front berrings on the 66 Barracuda today and I snapped off one of the front left hand thread wheel studs. I've been looking on all the auto part sites and can't seem to find any left hand thread ones. Does any one happen to have one for the 10" front hub with drum brakes?
Bob

You can get them from Summit, JEGS, Rock Auto, etc. They are also common on eBay.

Nope, no left hand thread wheel studs at any of thoses places for the front 10" drum brake, even contacted Dorman and they told me they no longer have them. I can find them for the disk brake rotors but not for the drum brakes. So if anyone has a parts car with front 10" drum brakes or just a wheel stud let me know. Checking with Mopar City out of Chicago also but have not heard back yet.
Bob

On a positive note, you have plenty of time to research removing that broken stud ( Buy a swage cutter or not? ). In the end I'll bet you don't over torque another one. :) Good luck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back